HCP
Local club/country
Northumberland
Irons
MP H5
Driver
ST190
Hi all!!
I have been due an iron upgrade for a while. 54 year old 5hcp ( actual 3 under new system but it’s artificial) and I was open and tried different manufacturers.
My best numbers were the JPX921 standard hot metal Project LZ shafts, so placed an order.
I was so surprised ending up with the hot metal but I’m so looking forward to getting them !
Driver fitting next !

Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX921 Forged 5-GW
Driver
ST-Z 9.5 Ventus Black 6S Driver, ST-Z 3W Ventus Blue 6S, CLK 4H Ventus Blue 7S
Hi all!!
I have been due an iron upgrade for a while. 54 year old 5hcp ( actual 3 under new system but it’s artificial) and I was open and tried different manufacturers.
My best numbers were the JPX921 standard hot metal Project LZ shafts, so placed an order.
I was so surprised ending up with the hot metal but I’m so looking forward to getting them !
Driver fitting next !
Congrats on your purchase!

Good luck with your driver fitting! I tried several brands‘ drivers & narrowed it down to the Ping G425 LST & Mizuno ST-Z. Both felt great. I ultimately chose the ST-Z because I preferred the ST-Z look over the Ping.

softfade4

HCP
Local club/country
Southern Dunes
I hope youre in no hurry to get them. I ordered my Mizuno irons 7 weeks ago, and am still waiting. The store where I purchased them ( Golf Galaxy) called Mizuno 2 weeks ago, and they said the were being shipped. I live 7 hours from the factory. Still nothing . Cant get any strait answers. Always bought Mizuno products, but NEVER AGAIN !!! SHAME ON YOU !!

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
I hope youre in no hurry to get them. I ordered my Mizuno irons 7 weeks ago, and am still waiting. The store where I purchased them ( Golf Galaxy) called Mizuno 2 weeks ago, and they said the were being shipped. I live 7 hours from the factory. Still nothing . Cant get any strait answers. Always bought Mizuno products, but NEVER AGAIN !!! SHAME ON YOU !!
You can live 5 minutes drive from a factory and it wouldn't make a big difference. The shipping time is a very small % of the wait. The delays are coming from sheer volume of orders and limited supply of components - at least Europe side. I'm sure same is true of US.

Top Bottom