Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
I've gamed the mp 650 hybrid since they launched in both 17* and 19* and they have been solid performers in that time. They are starting to show their age so I'm wondering what's the current line up options? Is it the 2020 clk? I like the look and feel and launch of the 650s so looking for something similar..
I do have a near new 17* head I bought a while back which I may just re shaft but I like them to match and can't find a 19* anywhere..
Also aware things have probably moved on and I may get some improvements with some new tech.
What's the options for fitting? It's been a while since I got fitted for my irons.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I've gamed the mp 650 hybrid since they launched in both 17* and 19* and they have been solid performers in that time. They are starting to show their age so I'm wondering what's the current line up options? Is it the 2020 clk? I like the look and feel and launch of the 650s so looking for something similar..
I do have a near new 17* head I bought a while back which I may just re shaft but I like them to match and can't find a 19* anywhere..
Also aware things have probably moved on and I may get some improvements with some new tech.
What's the options for fitting? It's been a while since I got fitted for my irons.
Hi Brian ... If you were interested in finding a 19* head (or club) I can speak with my Mizuno man as I'm sure he had some MP650 wood & hybrid heads when I last saw him? - Would you want just a head (to get someone to shaft for you?) or a club made up? - If the latter, would you want an iron shaft or graphite shaft fitted? - Let me know ... Paul

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
Hi Brian ... If you were interested in finding a 19* head (or club) I can speak with my Mizuno man as I'm sure he had some MP650 wood & hybrid heads when I last saw him? - Would you want just a head (to get someone to shaft for you?) or a club made up? - If the latter, would you want an iron shaft or graphite shaft fitted? - Let me know ... Paul
Just a 19* head would be ideal Paul. I would pull the current shaft and re use it.

Still open to suggestions for new options as well though..the mp650s could be my fall back if I can't find anything better.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Just a 19* head would be ideal Paul. I would pull the current shaft and re use it.

Still open to suggestions for new options as well though..the mp650s could be my fall back if I can't find anything better.
Hi Brian ... OK I will find out what he wants for a head & send you a pm - Personally, I don't think hybrids have changed much over the years, unlike drivers for example, where the new driver tech means they perform much better now? - The MP650 is a great hybrid & I may even grab one of these myself! - Be in touch ... Paul

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Hi Brian ... OK I will find out what he wants for a head & send you a pm - Personally, I don't think hybrids have changed much over the years, unlike drivers for example, where the new driver tech means they perform much better now? - The MP650 is a great hybrid & I may even grab one of these myself! - Be in touch ... Paul
Paul is Mr Mizuno! Well done Paul for helping out all of our MIzzy friends !

Top Bottom