New fitting,

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Went and had a new fitting with the 3D shaftoptimiser, been 2 year since last done at Silvermere Golf Shop, Now I have got a local pro who has become a Mizono fitter,
wanted to see how my figures from 2 years ago and now compared. and I wanted to have a look at the new models,

In comparison, my swing speed down 4mph, Tempo, same, toe down up 1, Kick angle up 1, Release down 4,

My current mmodel MP18 blades, C-taper lite , X-stiff. std length, grip and lie, were bought through an E-bay golfstore, reduced due to wrong build specs, 7 iron distance 140 mtrs,
may have been little to stiff but, still played well with them. reduced HCP a few times won 2 comps with them.
HCP , gone up due to new HCP sysytem. from 11-14, based on last 20 rounds,

New specs, JPX forged, 1/2 short, 1dgr flat , undersize grip, shaft, DG 120S, S300 after fitting the JPX Forged head paired with the shaft and grip, 7 iron distance 157 mtrs,

Was very impressed with the figures returned, I wanted to try the various heads and see what and how they performed, I also wanted to see how or if any benefit I could get with a thicker sole, I noticed with the slightly thicker sole on the JPX forged head than my MP18`s, how good a feel I got from them. the head is smaller nearly same as the blades,

So, I shall now be looking to in the new year for some JPX forged clubs or heads only, 3-PW.

Top Bottom