New addition to my collection

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
Just picked up MP33 2 to P in really great condition.. wanted 225 but offered 200 and was accepted.

S300.. faces in perfect nick no rust, shafts good, probably need new grips..

A good find for my man wall racks!

Ha ha just collecting now...

Gaming hot metals, my days of hitting blades are long gone!

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
My dream is to start a collection one day as well when I have some space. Great find, enjoy them!

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
My dream is to start a collection one day as well when I have some space. Great find, enjoy them!
Thanks mate, it is becoming a slight addiction of classic Mizuno blades. Fortunately she who must be obeyed is ok with it as long as I keep everything in the small bedroom "man cave" and she does not have to go in there to dust or clean! 🤣🤣🤣

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
We have a formal dining room, in which we have not had a single meal in about 5 years. I bet you can guess what I think every time I go in there.

I do have my son's old bedroom as a guitar room and I have a desk in there where I work on my golf clubs. I'm in the process of selling about 30 guitars and I want to ditch the corner computer desk too. The space i recover would let me dedicate some of it to a few classic clubs I have and some old wooden shaft clubs.

I do have one small collection that's unusual, a hat collection. When I worked in a local proshop, they bought production overruns to sell in the shop. One local hat manufacturer made hats with the logos of a lot of famous courses on them, so I'd scoop up one of each when the boss brought them in. I have Baltusrol, Winged Foot, Pebble Beach, a Ryder Cup and President's Cup hat. My son-in-law went to the UK on business and brought me a hat from the Old Course. I have others from some courses I've visited and I have the usual cheap crap the USGA sends me every year for my donation. The hats currently hang on the foot high wall between my bedroom closet doors and the ceiling. Clearing out space in my son's old bedroom would let me hang many more.

My wife teases that the day she sees me take out a massive life insurance policy on her, she'll know I'm way too serious about having a man cave.

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
Good gracious Den.... I thought I had too many guitars in my man room!

Only 10

79 Strat, Rickenbacker 12 String George Harrison 335, Taylor acoustic 6 string, Fender 12 String acoustic, Sanchis 1978 Nylon String Classical, Original Tokai 1982 Strat replica, 1987 Charvel, Kawai 1979 Dan Electro, Taylor 6 String acoustic, hand built Custom Eddie Van Halen Frankenstrat...

To be sourced....

Jimmy Page - Les Paul Sunburst Deluxe 68

Alex Lifeson - 1973 White Gibson 355 stereo semi acoustic...

🥰🥰🥰

Top Bottom