MX-200 Irons

HCP
Local club/country
The Heritage Golf and Country Club
Irons
Mizuno / MX-200 / 4-LW
Driver
Mizuno / MX-700 / 10.5 / Lite
Have recently (Jan 2009) converted from Titleist to Mizuno MX-200 irons and what a difference it makes. The feel through the clubs is exceptionally good. I have full confidence when hitting the Mizuno irons and especially the short irons. Having purchased the MX-700 driver and fairway woods in the last couple of weeks I am looking forward to giving them a workout.

Really happy with Mizuno and all the guys here in Australia that helped with the fitting and making sure I got the clubs that best suited my swing and overall game.

Cheers from PR

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Mx 200 3-Pw
Driver
MP 001 MX 700 Woods (3&5)
I also upgraded my clubs this year, MX200 and MX700. I have to agree with you on the performance of the irons (all of them to be honest) I managed to drop 4 points off my handicap, once they trained the user on how to use such wonderful clubs.

Well done Mizuno

kwantfm

HCP
Local club/country
Australia
I've had a long history using Mizuno irons, TP-11 back in the early 90s, MP-32s for the longest time (with a backup set in the garage), a set of anniversary MP-100s.

Now I'm a father of two young children and don't get out to play much golf I've decided to look for a little more forgiveness without sacrificing that wonderful Mizuno forged feel. I went to my local golf store and tried out the MX-200s with Nippon steel shafts. These felt absolutely magical, better than the DG-shafted MP-52 and MP-62s that I tried that day. I'm amazed that an undercut iron can feel so good.

Top Bottom