MP20 MMC Heads

tomdmiz

HCP
Local club/country
Manchester
Irons
MP20
Is there any update on the MMC heads? I ordered MP20 blade Pw to 8i and MMC 7 iron to 4 iron on the 17th September. Do we know when these are likely to arrive?

BBB29

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MMC
Driver
Callaway
Is there any update on the MMC heads? I ordered MP20 blade Pw to 8i and MMC 7 iron to 4 iron on the 17th September. Do we know when these are likely to arrive?
Afternoon,

I have been told that they will be back in stock on the 1st November and orders will be fulfilled in order from that date. I ordered mine on the 28th August, it’s been a tough wait!!

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Yes - i've been told 1st November to be back in stock.

The MP-20 MMC just turned out a lot better than the MP-18 version - seemed to gather popularity later than normal. Combined with the post lockdown surge of orders, that one caught our forecasters cold.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
So glad I went MB, assuming those are in stock. Dont think I could have waited.

BBB29

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MMC
Driver
Callaway
So glad I went MB, assuming those are in stock. Dont think I could have waited.
Believe me it is / continues to be a struggle!! Especially as I sold my old clubs thinking I would be getting news ones within the month. Nightmare, 2020 in a nutshell right there!

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP20 MB 4-P x100
Believe me it is / continues to be a struggle!! Especially as I sold my old clubs thinking I would be getting news ones within the month. Nightmare, 2020 in a nutshell right there!
You are correct! That situation is so 2020... Golf is the only thing that's kept me sane this year! I can't imagine. Hope they come soon!

BBB29

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MMC
Driver
Callaway
You are correct! That situation is so 2020... Golf is the only thing that's kept me sane this year! I can't imagine. Hope they come soon!
Thank you. Looks like early November but fingers crossed sooner. Enjoy the MB’s..

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Chris from the Chat had told me October 12 is when a shipment is coming in which is conflicting. I ordered August 31.

Joe12309

Local club/country
Plainfield Country Club / Unites States
Irons
MMC
Ordered mp 20 mmc 8/7 through golftec and still don’t have them as of today (10/15). Golftec said it’d likely take 4-5 weeks to deliver but now we re at 10 weeks. Very pathetic. Would have gone somewhere else if I knew it was going to be this farce. I’m told now they’ll be here by 10/21 but who knows considering the delays already and the conflicting info on this forum.

BBB29

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MMC
Driver
Callaway
Just chatted with onlie Mizuno person. Heads this week is in customs. Looks like the waiting will continue
Did they give you an idea of when they will be leaving the factory? I am resigned to not getting clubs until the second week of November..

HCP
Local club/country
United States
I asked that myself and goal is last week of October is what he said but we will see. I agree maybe 2nd week of November.

BBB29

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MMC
Driver
Callaway
I asked that myself and goal is last week of October is what he said but we will see. I agree maybe 2nd week of November.
Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed we can get them in October as it’s been a long old wait!

Joe12309

Local club/country
Plainfield Country Club / Unites States
Irons
MMC
I’m cancelling if these things don’t arrive immediately. It’s going on 3 months for my order of mp 20 mmc. Don’t care how good they may be enough is enough. Total joke.

BBB29

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MMC
Driver
Callaway
I have been waiting since August. I have been told they will be back in stock on the 1st of November and then it will take at least a week to assemble and get out the factory.

I sold my old irons expecting my new ones in September so I have borrowed a set of old Titliests from a mate and I’m starting to get used to them, at this rate I could be keeping them!!

HCP
Local club/country
United States
I have a tracking information sent from the retailer. I wonder if there is delivery issues to Europe vs USA.

Top Bottom