Most forgiving JPX21 forged, MMC or HMB

HCP
Local club/country
Bahia Beach Golf Club
Irons
JPX 900 forged pw- 7iron Hot Metal 6 iron
Driver
Ping Anser 10.5
Hi I am a 8.5 and using jpx 900 forged looking for a new set but undecided between jpx 921 forged, MMC or HMB I actually used pw-7 ( jpx 900 forged) and a 6 iron hot metal and really like the hot metal regarding that when you miss still goes pretty straight if feels very easy to hit.

So maybe I am thinking 6 and 7 Hot metal or hot metal pro and deciding on pw to 8i to be honest I am making a comeback and planning to get my hc 1-3 strokes less but still looking for more help so my questions is between JPX21F, MMC and HMB with one is more forgiving?

Thanks

wrinkly_ninja

HCP
Local club/country
Stonelees Golf Centre, www.stonelees.com
Irons
mizuno JPX825 19°hy & mp clk 23°hy. mizuno jpx921 tour dg 120 stiff, Mizuno mp t20 52°&58°
Driver
Taylormade m1 9.5° kurakage x stiff, Titleist 913 3 Wood (C,3)- Diamana S+ Blue (s)
Forged or hmb id say. I got fit for 921 tour and found no difference to mmc with them

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Depends how long your course is and how you hit the ball. If you hit a lit of short irons into holes then your looking at MB, MMC OR JPX921 TOUR. If you hit medium to long irons you'll need a bit of meat behind the ball so maybe look at JPX 921 Forged or Hot Metal or what I would go for and thats the HMB. Another option some like to do is a blend set, only difficulty you have there is your gapping between clubs from differing iron sets, but not impossible with tweaked lofts.

Top Bottom