Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
JPX 850 / 11.5 / Aldila Tour Blue 65 Stiff
Can following set be built as custom order by Mizuno with Swingweights as specified?

MP20 HMB 5-7 iron
MP20 MB 8-PW iron
Modus 120 stiff, +0.5"
NSS (standard) head
Grip MCC+4 Midsize
Lie +2.5°
Swingweights:
5i 2.55
6i 3.2
7i 3.85
8i 4.5
9i 5.2
PW 6.0

The method is simple for these MOI matched swingweights.
My favorite swingweight for the 7 iron has been found to be D4, PW 6.0. 4 iron around 2.0. Best compromise for consistently finding middle of the face, feel, distance and dispersion.
4iron is D2.0 (but not ordered)
7iron is D4.0
PW is D6.0
all other clubs inbetween interpolated with linear progression with out 1.3 SW points per 1" length change.
Slight shift of -0.15 necessary of all clubs to accommodate Mizuno’s given SW range possible for the clubs. But PW left at 6.0. That point would need to be clarified with Mizuno.

Is there a quality control for all clubs being custom made, regarding swing weight?
Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

LOS

Local club/country
England
Mizuno tend to speak to their retail partners. They will be the only ones who can ask if what you want is possible.

Try
1595507425484.png

or
1595507464846.png

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
Mizuno tend to speak to their retail partners. They will be the only ones who can ask if what you want is possible.
Thanks. I have already talked to two retailers here. Nobody seems to know anything really, every time you ask someone, you get another reply. Which is why I'm asking here. In the hope to get some more reliable info from the horses mouth directly.

One said they talked to Mizuno and that it is possible as I specified. I then ordered a set. Which was anything but adjusted for swing weights. not only with large tolerances, but totally inconsistent, up to two SW points off. Apparently nobody had checked in the factory. Even for a set with same SW for all clubs, the tolerances would have been unacceptable. Clubs were returned. Frustration and waste of time. Bad job in Scotland.

I then talked to another retailer. They said Mizuno only does it within 0.5 SW points tolerances. Not great, but fair enough. Hey, it's only 230 EUR for one HMB iron, can't ask them to be too precise, right? ;) Another set ordered. Curious how they turn out...
For a company that builds on the image of catering to the "better player" and also advertises making clubs with "world leading precision" I'm wondering, since apparently they have not even a SW quality check in their custom made assembly line. It's not that their clubs are a total bargain either... I really try to like Mizuno, but they make it not easy even for the most loyal customer.

(I want an MOI matched set. That's why the specific SWs to the decimal. MOI matching should be offered as a complementary option today. definitely for a maker of clubs "for the better player". but that's another discussion.)

Last edited:

LOS

Local club/country
England
Cumbernauld seem to have a propriatery SW machine and looking at a snapshot of the scale it seems to be in 0.5 steps.
sw2.jpg

sw3.jpg
Lstening to the videos the SW is dry tested and thin polythene headcovers are left on to simulate the weight of the glue.

HCP
Local club/country
Albatross, The Netherlands
Irons
JPX 923 Forged 4-PW Nippon NS Pro Modus Tour 120 S; T22 S 49/6, 54/12, 59/6; GT180 TS 3 wood , CLK H2 17 deg., MP650 hybrids 21, deg.
Driver
Mizuno ST-Z 230 10,5 deg, Speeder 569 Evo II S (-3/4 inch)
Thanks. I have already talked to two retailers here. Nobody seems to know anything really, every time you ask someone, you get another reply. Which is why I'm asking here. In the hope to get some more reliable info from the horses mouth directly.

One said they talked to Mizuno and that it is possible as I specified. I then ordered a set. Which was anything but adjusted for swing weights. not only with large tolerances, but totally inconsistent, up to two SW points off. Apparently nobody had checked in the factory. Even for a set with same SW for all clubs, the tolerances would have been totally unacceptable. Clubs were returned. Frustration and waste of time. Bad job in Scotland.

I then talked to another retailer. They said Mizuno only does it within 0.5 SW points tolerances. Not great, but fair enough. Hey, it's only 230 EUR for one HMB iron, can't ask them to be too precise, right? ;) Another set ordered. Curious how they turn out...

I'm just wondering if only I have these bad customer experiences with Mizuno, or if it's a general thing.
For a company that builds on the image of catering to the "better player" and also advertises making clubs with "world leading precision" I'm wondering, since apparently they have not even a SW quality check in their custom made assembly line. It's not that their clubs are a total bargain either... I really try to like Mizuno, but they make it not easy even for the most loyal customer.

(I want an MOI matched set. That's why the specific SWs to the decimal. MOI matching should be offered as a complementary option today. definitely for a maker of clubs "for the better player". but that's another discussion.)

Hi Bernard G,

It really sounds like you have some super hands on you. My Mizuno retailer (top fitter in the Netherlands) calls me "The Human Scale", so I consider myself pretty demanding on SW's...As I wrote earlier, the SW's on my Mizuno sets have been spot on at delivery every time!
I don't understand the swing weight numbers that you have put up earlier (nor the reason). Is this for real or has someone whispered you some number to go and give it a try? Pretty awsome to feel the difference of a ,01 sw point difference, let alone being able to measure and QC them...
Good luck with the new set of SW's

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
Hi Bernard G,

It really sounds like you have some super hands on you. My Mizuno retailer (top fitter in the Netherlands) calls me "The Human Scale", so I consider myself pretty demanding on SW's...As I wrote earlier, the SW's on my Mizuno sets have been spot on at delivery every time!
I don't understand the swing weight numbers that you have put up earlier (nor the reason). Is this for real or has someone whispered you some number to go and give it a try? Pretty awsome to feel the difference of a ,01 sw point difference, let alone being able to measure and QC them...
Good luck with the new set of SW's
Good for you they were spot on. My set was up to two SW points off. That's a number 2 BEFORE the decimal point. Maybe they are rushing the jobs right now at Cumbernauld and take some shortcuts in the QC, due to the shutdown backlog? But probably most people do not measure their SWs after receiving the clubs, so who knows...

Google 'MOI matching' if you don't know about it yet. Tom Wishon or Dave Tutelman et al have lots of reading material out. I've matched my MP-5 clubs with lead tape, and I wouldn't want to miss it anymore. I don't want to stick lead tape on MP-20s or HMBs though right out of the factory, after paying 230 EUR a club for these beauties... ;)

I didn't specify a .01 difference, but a .05 difference. That's the numbers you get, when you interpolate two more clubs inbetween e.g. a 4 iron at D2.0 and a 7 iron at D4.0. Of course that's not the precision needed, but anyone understanding the concept understands the trend in the numbers. In reality, the set should have consistent slope with the specified SWs, within reasonable tolerance.

Empirically one way to do MOI matching without sophisticated equipment, only a weight and a SW scale, is to experiment with a long iron and the PW, adjust the SW until it feels optimal for both, produces the smallest shot dispersion, and then interpolate the SWs for the other clubs. (or do it for every club empirically, if you got the time) Most people come up with about 1.3 SW points heavier per 1" shorter that way for the irons.
If you want to play the ball with same swing and from the same position with all the irons, MOI matching is the correct way to go, as far as the incorruptible physics of the swing are concerned. At least it's closer to the complex reality. Constant swing weighting is a completely arbitrary concept in comparison. Or you adjust the ball position and the swing for each club. Way to make an already complicated game even more complicated.
There are two ways to approach this:

a) More complicated job for the club maker (measured in a few minutes), less complexity for the player (lifetime fun in the game).
b) Easy job for the club maker (few minutes faster in manufacturing), more complexity for the player (life time struggle).

Guess what I prefer. :)
(actually option (a) is a win-win. if more people had fun in the game with MOI matched sets, less thin and fat shots, more people would play, not quit the game like so many do out of frustration, and the club makers would also benefit...)

Last edited:

LOS

Local club/country
England
Looking in the FAQ for the MOI PRO
"Q:Can I still use my swingweight scale?
A: Yes, because you can use it in a "more familiar" way to guide your MOI assembly.Here's why and how - when The MOI Speed match makes its calculations it tells youhow many grams of weight to add or remove from the head of each club/clubhead toachieve the MOI match. In the section of the MOI speed match where you can matchassembled clubs, MOI Speed Match tells you the existing swingweight of each club and ittells you how many grams of weight to add or remove from each club to reach the targetMOI. So, in the case of a weight addition to get the MOI match, you could either justmeasure the weight on your gram scale and add it, or you can look at the club'sswingweight and equate the weight to add to a new swingweight for each club, using the2g = 1 swingweight point basis.In the section of the MOI Speed match where you are building clubs from components,the MOI Speed Match tells you both the gram weight to add/remove from each head inthe set, as well as tells you what the final swingweight of each club will be to achieve theMOI match. So you could again just measure the headweight change in grams, or you 28MOI Pro© 2009 ... Your companycan build the clubs to the swingweight needed to achieve the MOI match.
One additional use to verify the correctness of measurement data you've entered for anassembled club. If you have measured everything correctly, the swingweight predictedby MOI Speed match should be within 0.2 swingweight points of what your swingweightscale shows."
https://www.golfmechanix.com/src/updates/P070205ME.pdf

If 0.2 swingweight points is acceptable why ask for .05. Surely it would be better to forget about swingweight matching and only ask for MOI matching.

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
Cumbernauld seem to have a propriatery SW machine and looking at a snapshot of the scale it seems to be in 0.5 steps.
Lstening to the videos the SW is dry tested and thin polythene headcovers are left on to simulate the weight of the glue.
Interesting, so ±0.5 SW points seems about all that's possible there. Not too bad, but also not exactly "world leading precision" in club making. (±0.5 is the bare minimum tolerance one has to comply with in order to have the whole integer number of the SW right.) 1 gram in head weight change is equivalent to about 0.5 SW point change.
Are other manufacturers as blurry? I heard Ping is doing it to the decimal if required, but have no first hand experience if that's truth or myth.

Interesting though, that Mizuno Japan (not Europe) uses 1/10 th of a gram to specify their club heads for club assembly. Are people here ridiculing the Japanese as well, for being so precise, I wonder? ;)

62DB7A21-AB4E-4DBD-95C3-46D0A08EF512.jpeg

Last edited:

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
If 0.2 swingweight points is acceptable why ask for .05.
0.2 SW points tolerance would be totally fine. I'm giving the .05 numbers because that's what you get if you e.g. specify a 4 iron at D2.0, a 7 iron at D4.0 and the PW at D6.0. The clubs inbetween have “funny” decimals if you interpolate their SW linearly.
Manufacturing will take care of the tolerances, why me? If you give the numbers already rounded to the tolerances, the tolerance is added again at the production floor, which then in effect becomes a 0.4 SW points tolerance. That‘s how it works in any manufacturing. R&D engineers give a specific number to the production floor. Production floor engineers come back with a tolerance their machinery can achieve.

The German Mizuno Rep telling my retailer, that he can only specify it by 0.5 steps, is thus giving misleading information. Of course it can - and in case of a SW slope for an MOI matched set should - be specified precisely, while all sides are aware of the manufacturing tolerances.
Surely it would be better to forget about swingweight matching and only ask for MOI matching.
You would still need to give a reference SW for at least one club, for the MOI matching. I didn't assume Mizuno can measure MOI in the manufacturing line (yet), you can’t order it, but surely one can give SW specs.

If I were Mizuno, I would add a precision club maker option on sales, where clubs are made to tighter SW tolerances, also MOI matching, for those few “annoying” customers like me, for a moderate fee.
It would solve three problems: satisfy the impossible customer like me, satisfy their sales pitch "to the better player"*, and satisfy their marketing motto of making clubs with "world leading precision".

*in my case the player aspiring to be a better player :)

Last edited:

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
0.2 SW points tolerance would be totally fine. I'm giving the .05 numbers because that's the mathematical model. Manufacturing will take care of the tolerances, why me?
You would still need to give a reference SW for at least one club, for the MOI matching. I didn't assume Mizuno can measure MOI in the manufacturing line (yet), but surely SW.

If I were Mizuno, I would add a precision club maker option on sales, where clubs are made to tighter SW tolerances, also MOI matching, for those few annoying customers like me, for a moderate fee.
It would solve three problems: satisfy the impossible customer like me, satisfy their sales pitch "to the better player"*, and satisfy their marketing motto of making clubs with "world leading precision".

*in my case the player aspiring to be a better player :)
If you play off + handicap or play on tour I could understand the ‘need’ for this precision. If not, spend your time being precise on the range 🤯

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
If you play off + handicap or play on tour I could understand the ‘need’ for this precision. If not, spend your time being precise on the range 🤯
You missed the point completely. Arguably the bloody beginner with a 54 over par handicap benefits as much if not more from a precisely matched set. If the moment of inertia within a club set fluctuates inconsistently, then regardless of handicap it’s an unnecessary additional element of difficulty, at the range, on the course. Why introduce even more difficulties, the game is difficult enough? And it’s quite easily avoidable at the point of making the club.
Actually pros have better skills to adjust for inconsistencies in the moment of inertia of club sets, compared to weekend warriors.
Also I pay Mizuno the same amount (or more) for the same club as the scratch golfer. In case of an HMB iron a staggering 230 EUR per piece. Why should I get less precision from them?

(Isn’t this a club makers forum about custom fitting? It’s a place to talk about clubs, no? We can talk about our inconsistent swings at many other places. Also my inconsistent swing is competely irrelevant to Mizuno’s manufacturing tolerances. The price is not proportional to handicap. ;))

Last edited:

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
Because your inconsistent swing won’t know the difference that’s why....

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
Because your inconsistent swing won’t know the difference that’s why....
Still missing the point, but that's ok. It's a bit of a catch 22. Inconsistent swing, inconsistent club set...
Only in golf you find people who would prefer a substandard set of golf clubs for premium money, simply because they are not good enough yet. And they never will be. tells you how masochistic that game really is. 🤣

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
But it’s not substandard. If you want total precision, go to Japan and have a set built by hand. I’ve had 10+ sets of Mizuno irons, not had one set that haven’t been to spec.

Really, are your swing feels that precise that you can tell the difference between 2.5 and 2.75 swing weight points??? Are you tiger woods?

It’s just complaining for complaining sake 🤷🏽‍♂️

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
But it’s not substandard. If you want total precision, go to Japan and have a set built by hand. I’ve had 10+ sets of Mizuno irons, not had one set that haven’t been to spec.

Really, are your swing feels that precise that you can tell the difference between 2.5 and 2.75 swing weight points??? Are you tiger woods?

It’s just complaining for complaining sake 🤷🏽‍♂️
What is your contribution to this topic, really? Just complaining for complaining's sake? ;)
But congrats, you derailed it.
I'm asking Mizuno if they can build a set with specific swingweights for each club (to get an MOI matched set). Within reasonable tolerances. And I outline the math and theory behind the numbers. And club builders are building such sets. I haven't made this up. This is happening in the golf world.
If you think that's not for you, you can do it differently.
I don't want "total" precision. I want six irons each with a different swingweight. And I’m asking Mizuno at what SW tolerances they would build it. But Mizuno doesn’t say.

I don't want the 7 iron to be lighter in SW than the 6 iron, when it actually was specified to be heavier. (as Mizuno produced in the first set I ordered, which they didn't check for SW apparently. Not even within ±0.5 SW points. Far from it. Some of the clubs made for me in Cumbernauld were about 2 SW points off...)
The only time they measure the SW there is apparently before the club assembly. Easily errors can creep in there. They do not check SW again for the finished club. That is substandard.

A quality oriented workflow would adjust the parameters in production and check them again in QC for the finished product.
That's not "total" precision I'm asking. I'm asking to be consistent and up to advertised quality. It‘s one of the reasons why I‘m interested in Mizuno irons in the first place. Precision.

Also... don't know how knowledgeable you are in cognitive science... I'm a bit by profession...
The fact a human can't - consciously at will - tell the difference of 0.25 SW points, or even 1 SW point for arguments sake, does absolutely NOT mean, that the body, the muscles etc. wouldn't "know" the difference and react accordingly. All subconsciously. There is a reason why players consistently produce different dispersion patterns with small SW differences with otherwise identical clubs... and wouldn't know which club had which SW.
An elite pro (you mentioned Tiger) has the skills to consciously tell the smallest differences. An amateur has usually not. But it is a fallacy to conclude from that, that it doesn‘t affect the amateur just like it does the elite pro. The amateur just doesn‘t know about how it affects him...

Last edited:

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
Just practice more.... I’ve read all the stuff above. If you don’t want to fat or thin it, get some lessons 😎

What I do know is I can play golf and I’m not bothered one bit about your precise swingweights in my clubs. They are Loft & lie Checked and that’s it. The rest is up to you and your ability.....

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
Just practice more.... I’ve read all the stuff above. If you don’t want to fat or thin it, get some lessons 😎

What I do know is I can play golf and I’m not bothered one bit about your precise swingweights in my clubs. They are Loft & lie Checked and that’s it. The rest is up to you and your ability.....
That’s just bullshit, sorry. 🤡 Physics do exist, also for you, my dear golf hero.
Gravity, mass, inertia are real and influence your swing, regardless of your willingness to accept their omnipresent role.

If you like to spend an unnecessary major part of your golf life trying to train the body to micromanage inconsistent swing weights in a club set that go like zig zag and are not proportional to their moment of inertia, fine, as you wish. I have better things to do in life and also on the range.
The game is complicated enough and millions quit every year out of frustration (and because it’s too expensive). No point in making it even harder for absolutely no good reason.

Last edited:

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
...the Saga continues. Now the local Mizuno rep. says I want to cheat the system. (his words) I wanted a tour quality fitting for normal prices! (sic!)
WTF? No, I just want a set as close as possible to MOI matching as their manufacturing procedures and tolerances allow, which means each club has a different SW.
Asked him about the SW manufacturing tolerances (again). Now he says they are +/-1%.
What is 1% in relation to SW, can anyone explain what Cumbernauld means by that? What is for instance the SW for a club with a D3.0 SW that is off by 1%, 99% within spec? Does anyone know that?

I asked the local rep. what that means in SW points. He can‘t say. Depends on the specific shaft, grip combo he said.
So I‘m not told and can‘t check myself, well played Mizuno, well played...

The Mizuno rep. said if I want precision I can book a tour fitting, flying to London and getting fitted in their Bearwood Lakes tour van for 500 EUR. Plus flights etc. easily an additional cost of over 1.000 EUR for me, so about 200 EUR per club extra. (I want 6 irons, 5-PW). No thanks.
I don‘t need a fitting. I‘m already fitted. I need a manufacturing with decent precision, not even „world leading precision“ (would be nice though)
It‘s all so appalling.
After many emails, calls and messages with two retailers and the local Mizuno rep., me the customer who wants Mizuno to build him a set with a specific SW for each club is still left in the dark.

He says I‘m the only one having problems with them, they make sets for all kind of pros and always with the required precision.
Oh really? So what’s the problem with my specs then? When all communication last days was about how it is impossible to order a set with specific swingweights for each club?

Local Mizuno Rep. definitely wants me to get lost. Better/ambitious players are apparently not Mizuno‘s target group (anymore). Haha.

Buy blind or pay 200% is the motto these days at Mizuno Europe. „World leading precision, at world leading prices.“ (flight to London required) 🤑

Last edited:
HCP
Local club/country
Albatross, The Netherlands
Irons
JPX 923 Forged 4-PW Nippon NS Pro Modus Tour 120 S; T22 S 49/6, 54/12, 59/6; GT180 TS 3 wood , CLK H2 17 deg., MP650 hybrids 21, deg.
Driver
Mizuno ST-Z 230 10,5 deg, Speeder 569 Evo II S (-3/4 inch)
...the Saga continues. Now the local Mizuno rep. says I want to cheat the system. (his words) I wanted a tour quality fitting for normal prices! (sic!)
WTF? No, I just want a set as close as possible to MOI matching as their manufacturing procedures and tolerances allow, which means each club has a different SW.
Asked him about the SW manufacturing tolerances (again). Now he says they are +/-1%.
What is 1% in relation to SW, can anyone explain what Cumbernauld means by that? What is for instance the SW for a club with a D3.0 SW that is off by 1%, 99% within spec? Does anyone know that?

I asked the local rep. what that means in SW points. He can‘t say. Depends on the specific shaft, grip combo he said.
So I‘m not told and can‘t check myself, well played Mizuno, well played...

The Mizuno rep. said if I want precision I can book a tour fitting, flying to London and getting fitted in their Bearwood Lakes tour van for 500 EUR. Plus flights etc. easily an additional cost of over 1.000 EUR for me, so about 200 EUR per club extra. (I want 6 irons, 5-PW). No thanks.
I don‘t need a fitting. I‘m already fitted. I need a manufacturing with decent precision, not even „world leading precision“ (would be nice though)
It‘s all so appalling.
After many emails, calls and messages with two retailers and the local Mizuno rep., me the customer who wants Mizuno to build him a set with a specific SW for each club is still left in the dark.

He says I‘m the only one having problems with them, they make sets for all kind of pros and always with the required precision.
Oh really? So what’s the problem with my specs then? When all communication last days was about how it is impossible to order a set with specific swingweights for each club?

Local Mizuno Rep. definitely wants me to get lost. Better/ambitious players are apparently not Mizuno‘s target group (anymore). Haha.

Buy blind or pay 200% is the motto these days at Mizuno Europe. „World leading precision, at world leading prices.“ (flight to London required) 🤑
Dear Bernard G,

I think you have made your point. You are right and the others are wrong. I accept that .
Please stop harassing us with your ott tech knowledge and start working on your game.
I sincerely hope that you can find a manufacturer that is able to build to your specs for €260 per club, so you can start writing about your own swing limitations rather than blaiming somebody else.
Maybe one small suggestion: Be happy!

Bernhard G

HCP
Local club/country
VcG
Irons
MP-5
Driver
Dear Bernard G,

I think you have made your point. You are right and the others are wrong. I accept that .
Please stop harassing us with your ott tech knowledge and start working on your game.
I sincerely hope that you can find a manufacturer that is able to build to your specs for €260 per club, so you can start writing about your own swing limitations rather than blaiming somebody else.
Maybe one small suggestion: Be happy!
Hey Goos,
sorry for harassing you, not my intention. Didn't know they force you to read all my drivel.
Not sure where you draw the judgement from I would not work on my game. Quite different in reality. Your assumption hurts my pride big time. ;)
Now I’m confused, isn’t this is a manufacturer's forum? About Mizuno’s custom fitting specifically? thought it’s exactly the right place to talk about Mizuno’s custom fitting of clubs. Didn't know the paradoxical rules here are to talk about one's own deficiencies instead. And even if we talked about it here, what difference would it make to Mizuno’s manufacturing tolerances and customer relations policies?
Peace and happiness with you too.

For anyone having lost the plot:
I'm a guy who originally is asking Mizuno two simple questions:
1.) Can you build a set of irons for me with different swing weights for each club?
2.) What are the limitations and tolerances for you to build it?

Well, I'm TRYING to ask these questions. But I'm now a couple of months into a Kafkaesque process with them, where you can't talk to them directly ever.
And through their retailers and regional reps get different answers, every single time, one contradicting the other.
And then they deliver a set which is not according to what they say they could do in the first place. SWs wildly fluctuating, neither aligned with my specs nor a constant SW spec. (Well, maybe I should have left it at that, forked over the money anyway and have it adjusted locally myself toward Mizuno's "world leading precision". Would have saved me a lot of hassle too.)
It's a major train wreck, and I just thought I let other potential customers share my experience and also Mizuno to read how "a" reality on the customer's side looks like.
Too bad nobody in Mizuno's own forum from Mizuno still sees a motivation to answer at least some of my questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom