Mizunoforum tournament?

tonytim8

HCP
Local club/country
Essendon GC Herts
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5 - pw, STG 180 3Wood, JPX 900 Rescue 19 degree , MP T7 51 & MP T7 57. Putter: Evnroll ER2 Black
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 degree
9 years ago today we were teeing it up at Brocket Hall on the Southern Mizuno championship....roll on this year's event 🤞🏻👍🏻
Woazza, is it really that long !!!!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
9 years ago today we were teeing it up at Brocket Hall on the Southern Mizuno championship....roll on this year's event 🤞🏻👍🏻
Wasn't that the one where Bonobobananas made a pact with the devil & beat everyone by about a dozen shots! :eek:

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Driver
Anyone remember this Mizuno day
Hi Stewart... Did you attach pics to this post? - If you did, they are not visible?
Cheers ... Paul

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Driver
That's better Stewart, I can see them now! - Pretty sure that's the Brocket Hall event @drunkenmunky is referring to? - Chucking it down & blowing a gale iirc? - A serious test of mental fortitude as well as your golf? - Enjoyable experience with a group of great people though ...

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G

trojan615

HCP
Local club/country
Brocket hall, Knebworth..
Irons
Mizuno - MP 5... 4- PW , DG X100 , 2 deg up, + 0.5
Driver
Titliest 915 D3. Whiteboard
That's better Stewart, I can see them now! - Pretty sure that's the Brocket Hall event @drunkenmunky is referring to? - Chucking it down & blowing a gale iirc? - A serious test of mental fortitude as well as your golf? - Enjoyable experience with a group of great people though ...
didnt Simon from mizuno play? I seem to remember him hitting it in the lake on 18?

drunkenmunky

HCP
Local club/country
http;//www.broadstonegolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 923 Forged 5-Pw UST recoil ESX shafts
Driver
Ping G430
Wasn't that the one where Bonobobananas made a pact with the devil & beat everyone by about a dozen shots! :eek:
I know I got a nice new Wedge for nearest the pin...😉

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
Some of the windiest conditions I can remember on a parkland course. Horrible rain to start, just remember hitting a 3w on the last over the brow of the hill, it hit the wind like a brick wall 🤣 Couldn’t putt at the start and yet it’s one of the best rounds I’ve played tee to green @PaulBoy 😄
@MPX any thoughts on an event this year? 🙌🏻

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Some of the windiest conditions I can remember
You probably wouldn't enjoy playing in Miami right now then. Every day, we have wind between 15-30 mph and it swirls like mad at Killian Greens, partly due to forest land and partly dueto homes that line the holes.

On my birthday May 10th, I will have been playing golf for 70 years. Through all that time, the one thing I have never succeeded with is learning not to fight the wind. I learned to hit bump and run shots low to the ground when I lived in Jamaica, but somehow these days, I always find myself sore the day after I play. I know I've over exerted myself fighting the wind, but I know why.

I have a little hidden trap door under my chin. Every time I take the club back, it opens and all my swing thoughts fall out.

Top Bottom