Mizuno Rep

HCP
Local club/country
Birs Golf Laufental Switzerland
Irons
MP18 MMC 4-PW
Driver
Callway Rogue 10.5
Anybody know how to find the Mizuno rep for Switzerland? Gave my golf pro a club to be reshafted, he then gave it to the Mizuno rep who then sent it to the UK to be reshafted. That was almost 6 weeks ago. Would like to know where my club is! Is it normal to take this long to reshaft 1 club?

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
HCP
Local club/country
Birs Golf Laufental Switzerland
Irons
MP18 MMC 4-PW
Driver
Callway Rogue 10.5
was able to find that information. Sent an email and was told that the club had been sent to Scotland and "forgotten", his words not mine. How is it possible for a company to "forget" to repair a club? Numerous inquiries were made and nobody knew where it was. Not a good example of the type of service I would expect from a company such as this. Was considering getting fitted for a new set of MP20 but not sure I want them to "forget" to build them!

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
The factory in Cumbernauld is a pretty slick operation. Never heard of clubs being lost / forgotten. Keep some pressure on the distributor for a resolution.

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
Never had a problem in all the years I have used the best clubs in the world

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Ok - after lots of searching, it looks like we did mess this one up. A perfect storm of errors at our end that i've not seen before,

Club is on its way back. Can we send you some balls as an apology?

Areg

HCP
Local club/country
España
The factory in Cumbernauld is a pretty slick operation. Never heard of clubs being lost / forgotten. Keep some pressure on the distributor for a resolution.
We had the same problem, almost 3 MONTHS !! for changing shafts in new irons because of corrosion, and we get back from mizuno all the irons in a horrible conditions. The shop had no papers, and they said that will try to get a document,....all very strange. I can’t understand how Mizuno works like this.... I now we have a big cuestión, what really happened and who “repaired” and who didn’t clean the irons,....because of this, we won’t pick up the iros from the shop until they give us papers and proper explanation.
We lost the confidence in mizuno and we want to send back again the irons by ourselves because we are not sure if this work was made by mizuno,......

Top Bottom