Mizuno Pro 225 Irons no papers supplied!

sy1966

HCP
Local club/country
Palmerston GC NT Australia
Irons
MP 225. 3-GW T-20 54° 62°
Driver
TSi2
Massive complaint about treatment from Mitchell at Mizuno Golf Australia.
Refuses to answer my calls or return messages.
I was delivered 8 irons(4-GW) that I suspected didn’t have any paper underneath the grips from PowerGolf Sydney in August 2022.
I persevered with them not knowing if there were any papers or not.
In December I ordered a 3 iron from House of golf and asked for a paper underneath. It clearly did have one paper as opposed to my other irons.
I then instructed my pro in Darwin to see if there were papers under the set I bought fron PowerGolf Sydney. There were none!
He said the grips couldn’t be removed with solvent ,air or heat gun as they were stuck to the glue and so they had to be replaced.
I took photos and submitted them but no one has had the guts to acknowledge or confirm my evidence. Mitchell said he’d get someone to call me. Never happened.
Eventually spoke with Jarrad at Mizuno who said he knew the case but couldn’t divulge what the result was from Head of Golf.
Jarryd at Mizuno said don’t bother us anymore speak to PowerGolf.
PowerGolf say speak to Mizuno!’
This is deplorable treatment and I’m out of pocket $176 dollars for papers and grips.
Every time I ring Mizuno ,” oh sorry Mitchell is not contactable please leave a message!”
How many messages in nearly 2 months do I have to leave?
Absolutely filthy with this treatment.
Will think twice about going Mizuno in the future.
Cheers
Sy

sy1966

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
TSi2
Pics supplied

sy1966

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
TSi2
Massive complaint about treatment from Mitchell at Mizuno Golf Australia.
Refuses to answer my calls or return messages.
I was delivered 8 irons(4-GW) that I suspected didn’t have any paper underneath the grips from PowerGolf Sydney in August 2022.
I persevered with them not knowing if there were any papers or not.
In December I ordered a 3 iron from House of golf and asked for a paper underneath. It clearly did have one paper as opposed to my other irons.
I then instructed my pro in Darwin to see if there were papers under the set I bought fron PowerGolf Sydney. There were none!
He said the grips couldn’t be removed with solvent ,air or heat gun as they were stuck to the glue and so they had to be replaced.
I took photos and submitted them but no one has had the guts to acknowledge or confirm my evidence. Mitchell said he’d get someone to call me. Never happened.
Eventually spoke with Jarrad at Mizuno who said he knew the case but couldn’t divulge what the result was from Head of Golf.
Jarryd at Mizuno said don’t bother us anymore speak to PowerGolf.
PowerGolf say speak to Mizuno!’
This is deplorable treatment and I’m out of pocket $176 dollars for papers and grips.
Every time I ring Mizuno ,” oh sorry Mitchell is not contactable please leave a message!”
How many messages in nearly 2 months do I have to leave?
Absolutely filthy with this treatment.
Will think twice about going Mizuno in the future.
Cheers
Sy
After humbugging Mizuno constantly, I receive a call from PowerGolf saying they are sending me 2 dozen new Mizuno Golf Balls! But, PLEASE stop ringing Mizuno bahahaha

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Did anyting improve over the past couple months since your last post? I hope you got things straightened out.

Top Bottom