Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
With the surgery now settled and back playing and swinging well, I feel it would unfair to the other competitors to play in the comp as I would easily win as I have an unfair advantage, with my length and playing off the ladies tees!!!

I do wish you all the best for the weekend and hope to see you all soon, perhaps at the new proposed UK forum finals somewhere in the middle of the country

All the best
Bubbalicious
I take it you haven't had the full change yet Bubba, what with your length and playing off ladies tees.... :oops:

eddzoid

HCP
Local club/country
Swaffhamgc.co.uk
Irons
JPX919 HOT METAL 5-PW , S5 54/58 WEDGES, LINE90 #2 PUTTER
Driver
JPX900
If you book Forest of Arden, between Coventry & Brum, just off the M6, you cannot go wrong. Needs to be booked well in advance though. Current rate for Sunday/Monday 1 night, 2 rounds in September is £159.

Attachments

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Only ten weeks to go. Better see if I can remember which end of the club to hold :)

tonytim8

HCP
Local club/country
Essendon GC Herts
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5 - pw, 3 JPX 900 Rescue, MP T7 51 & MP T7 57. Putter: Evnroll ER2 Black
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 10.5 degree
Can't believe how quick it's come round.
Looking forward to seeing you all. Sad that we are missing so many regulars.

Mizunomarty

HCP
Local club/country
Cleveland/England
Irons
Mizuno MP54 5-PW Dynalite Gold S300 1"+ MP-T4 56 & 60 Wedges Krakatoa Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX850 Driver,JPX825 Hybrid 19 stiff
Any chance of just having a game of golf on the saturday as I live so close?

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Craigmiller Park in Edinburgh
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
I'm sure I can sort that out for you Marty. Maybe a carvery dinner afterwards too?

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Yeah getting close Tony. Need to get my shoot together and send out the info to everyone about their outstanding balance otherwise I'll end up paying the full (or fool) balance myself and then need to recoup the moolah.

Oh yeah, medal order needs sorted too... Burger.

Mizunomarty

HCP
Local club/country
Cleveland/England
Irons
Mizuno MP54 5-PW Dynalite Gold S300 1"+ MP-T4 56 & 60 Wedges Krakatoa Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX850 Driver,JPX825 Hybrid 19 stiff
Yes Jonathon golf and carvery would be good.

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
So, with six weeks to go, who's actually swung a club this season and who's found some form. Okay, Kevin has played all winter and will be aiming at peaking on the Saturday afternoon as he defends his Blue Jacket, but anyone else ready for the 5th Major yet ?

I'm off on holiday this week and the weather is improving, so, couple of games of golf are in order. I've even got the week off leading up to the 5th Major, did that last year and it allowed a bit of practice before the event, so, going to do the same this time as well. As long as I don't tire myself out, played too much last year on the run up and ran out of steam on the Saturday afternoon :(

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
So, with six weeks to go, who's actually swung a club this season and who's found some form. Okay, Kevin has played all winter and will be aiming at peaking on the Saturday afternoon as he defends his Blue Jacket, but anyone else ready for the 5th Major yet ?

I'm off on holiday this week and the weather is improving, so, couple of games of golf are in order. I've even got the week off leading up to the 5th Major, did that last year and it allowed a bit of practice before the event, so, going to do the same this time as well. As long as I don't tire myself out, played too much last year on the run up and ran out of steam on the Saturday afternoon :(
Hi David,

Yes my preparations are going well Iv'e played a few games to loosen up my swing, I don’t tend to take golf to seriously now a days, but I was down at Trump Turnberry two weeks past today with my son in law Greg where we each had a one hour one on one lesson with the Pro Then played 18 holes, he gave me a few tips and instructions on how to improve my game with changes to my grip, set up at address and swing finishing position, must admit it was all a bit strange having to make these changes as I struggled a bit getting used to them at first...! But The more I persevere the more natural they will became,

I’ve only came back on Tuesday after a weeks holiday in Tenerife celebration our 50th Golden Wedding anniversary where no golf was allowed..! so not had much chance to practice did played a few holes on Wednesday played reasonable but nothing to write home about, I played a bounce game on Friday with my mates and played much better so hopefully it will all come together in six weeks time for me to become the oldest winner of a golf major at 71 years of age..! ⛳️🏌️😂😂

Cheers
John

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
JPX 900
Plenty of time John, hopefully the weather will warm up and make it more enjoyable to be out playing or practising :)

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Have a great time when it comes guys! Just signing in for my first time in a long time. Played my first game in a very very long time on Wednesday, I was crap and I hated every minute of it, so there will be no comeback for me just yet, but I think about you all often...

D.

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Maybe next year Deemac.

I've not been on the forum for a while.

Still not played this year.

Hoping to play on Thursday.

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
Have a great time when it comes guys! Just signing in for my first time in a long time. Played my first game in a very very long time on Wednesday, I was crap and I hated every minute of it, so there will be no comeback for me just yet, but I think about you all often...

D.
good to hear from you m8. hope you are well, keep in touch maybe the golf bug will come back :)

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft

got some new equipment
had umpteen lessons
aimpoint certified :)
more lessons
more new clubs

still swinging like a coo.......

ICEMAN6999

HCP
Local club/country
Old Padeswood GC
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 6-SW
Driver
Ping G425 Driver
Possibility i may come up and mingle with you guys i may bring my clubs but wont enter i will see what happens i may stay close to Ramside so get a taxi lol hope to see you then.

Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
Not had a lesson for over 6 months (used to go every 4 weeks) and not played as much as I used to due to other interests. To be honest, when I do play now I enjoy it more. Looking forward to Ramside for a few beers and some great craic. The win will just be a bonus :p

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Possibility i may come up and mingle with you guys i may bring my clubs but wont enter i will see what happens i may stay close to Ramside so get a taxi lol hope to see you then.
Any of the above or all of the above would be great Bryn. We have space in our four tee times so bring the clubs!

Top Bottom