You speak too soon my Zombie friend!
Ramside have been in touch looking to confirm numbers, which means they will also be looking for deposits. I think I may have to confirm on Tuesday and will have to give up all other rooms we have reserved.
If anyone else is wanting to sign up then please do so now. Anyone thinking about going, but not wanting to commit just yet, please shout up as I may be able to hold a couple of rooms for a week or two.
Come on Mizuno family, would be great to add a few more faces 😃😃😃😃