stephen paul

HCP
Local club/country
maryport/cumbria
Irons
jpx 919 hot metal 5-pw*....50*gw/55*sw project x lz 5.5 shafts
Driver
taylormade sim max 10.5*....tm 19* sim 5 wood.....tm22* hybrid
I was playing in a comp the other day with my mx560 driver which I still have. because of the noise it makes when hitting the ball I was asked if it was comforming or not which I really couldn't give a answer to. please tell me it is as I came 3rd in the comp with a few funny looks

LOS

Local club/country
England
I was playing in a comp the other day with my mx560 driver which I still have. because of the noise it makes when hitting the ball I was asked if it was comforming or not which I really couldn't give a answer to. please tell me it is as I came 3rd in the comp with a few funny looks
I am having a few issues with the RANDA site and my browser today so can't check. You could try it yourself at at https://www.randa.org/RulesEquipment/Equipment/Equipment-Explorer conforming driver list.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
The Mizuno MX560 Driver is on the R&A manufactures equipment conforming list so is perfectly legal to use in competitions,
enjoy your 3rd place...!
Yes, definitely conforming, but if it's making noise there's a chance the head has cracked somewhere & it's not always easy to find a small crack? - Suggest you take it to someone to check over - Similar thing happened to an MP630 driver of mine - Hard to see where it cracked (along the crown) but the noise was a dead giveaway ...
Paul

Top Bottom