HCP
Local club/country
New Zealand
Irons
Mizuno/Jpx921 Forged/4-PW G
Driver
Ping/G425/9.5 Degrees Regular
Hi all,
Just wondering... with the Mizuno m-craft weights, can you put two different weights in either the heel or toe to reduce or increase toe hang? E.g. 3g in heel 8g in toe?

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Mizuno / JPX 921 Hot Metal / 5-PW / JPX 921 FLI-HI 4h
Driver
Mizuno / ST-200 / 8.5
You can mix and match the weights however you see fit. I'll admit I've never strayed from the 8g in each because I don't want to set my putting back even further to get used to the new weighting...but I should definitely test around just for fun.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I have the face balanced model, which I haven't been able to try on the course for a month due to certain physical issues, but I hope to try it Monday. I haven't used a face balanced putter since I bought a Zebra in the mid 1970s, so if this putter doesn't work as well as I hope, I'd be inclined to mess with the weights.

I'll be interested to follow this thread and see what people have done.

Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX921 Forged 5-GW
Driver
ST-Z 9.5 Ventus Black 6S Driver, ST-Z 3W Ventus Blue 6S, CLK 4H Ventus Blue 7S
Hi all,
Just wondering... with the Mizuno m-craft weights, can you put two different weights in either the heel or toe to reduce or increase toe hang? E.g. 3g in heel 8g in toe?
Yes, you can change the weights to your preference. I tried that but ultimately switched back to the 8g weights for the feel.

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
GC de Koepel, netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged KBS Tour Stiff 4-pw
Driver
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 set to 9.5
I have the 13 grams in my mcraft VI i like it this way i think i will be confused if i would change it to 2 different weights but think this is just me. Nice thing is you can try whatever you like. Just go to the putting green and swap them arround.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I got to use my new M-Craft for the first time yesterday. I played lousy, but putted well, so I won't be changing the weights any time soon. I was really impressed how lively the face felt.

Top Bottom