marko45

HCP
Local club/country
rother valley
Irons
JPX Tour 900
Driver
Taylor made M6
Yes the title is correct in my opinion, there is something wrong from the factory build, ive always had Mizuno & so has my son, yesterday I had my 4th head snap off in the hozel (see pics), this time it nearly hit someone on the opposite fairway, all 4 have broken right at impact with the ball, the clubs were bought new from American Golf, I use them once a week & you can see by the club faces they are little used & in A1 condition - so what's going on & why wouldn't Mizuno help me. If I take this latest break into account I am £200+ out of pocket on re-shaft & gripping costs.

I bought these in Nov 2017 (JPX 900 forged with KBS stiff shafts), the first one snapped (in the hozel) after only 1 year and a few months, so about Feb 2018, AM tried to get it fixed under warranty but Mizuno refused, I put it down to a one off & moved on, a few months later it happened again, that's 2 snapped in exactly the same spot (see pic) then we had Covid so not a lot of golf played. About 6 weeks ago my 6 iron snapped & again in the hozel & at impact (clean ball strike, no chunking), I got that back from Mizuno 2 weeks ago, yesterday in a Titleist/Footjoy pairs match my 4 iron snapped again in the hozel & again a clean strike, this time the club head travelled right across the opposite fairway towards some golfers, this is just dangerous.

How do I get Mizuno to look into this as they don't seem to have an email address in the UK, I appreciate the purchase dat of 2017 sounds a long way back but my problem started soon enough after the 1 yr warrant. I won't be using these clubs again until resolved for the above reasons, if all else fails I will move to Ping & never have a good word to say about Mizuno clubs to anyone who asks.

Mark.

Top Bottom