Mizuno Hole in One Club

HCP
Local club/country
Sverige
Irons
MP57
Driver
No driver at the moment
I did an HIO on Sunday September 12, 2021. It was on a course in Stockholm, Sweden where I live, Golfstar-Lövsättra.
It was on hole no. 5 which is 135 m long and downhill that I hit my iron 9. The ball landed in the front edge on the green and rolled calmly and nicely into the hole!
My son who I played with was probably happier than me from the beginning, I had a hard time first understanding that the ball went into the hole but I was of course very happy once I understood what I did!

JLopez

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX921, 4-GW
Driver
Taylor Made M6
First HOI at Chambers Bay! Hole #17, 172 yard par 3 using a JPX921 6i.

Witnessed by 2 golf friends

HCP
Local club/country
Sable Creek/USA
Irons
JPX/EZ/4-PW
I scored my first hole in one today, 9/17/21 at Wilkshire Golf Course, Bolivar, Ohio. Hole #11, 135 Yards, JPX EZ 7 iron.

Awesome feeling!

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno / JPX EZ Forged / 4-G
Driver
Callaway / GBB Epic
Had my first HIO today on hole # 8 at The Mines in Grand Rapids, MI. The hole was playing 144 yards from the Blue's. Brought my 7 and 8 iron(JPX EZ Forged) out to the tee since it normally plays longer. After shooting the pin I decided to hit a choked down 8 iron rather than getting my 9 iron. Glad I did! The shot landed about a yard short of the green and then rolled towards the hole disappearing into the cup. What a wild experience. Never ever thought this day would come. Even better, it's the day before my 39th birthday and I had my two best buddies with me.

HCP
Local club/country
Ladera Golf Course Albuquerque
Irons
Mizuno JPX EZ Forged
Driver
Callaway Rouge Sub Zero with Project X 6.5 shaft
I had my 1st hole in one September 8th, playing with Ken Herrera, Ted Trujillo and Dennis Kerns during my birthday month. Thank you to the Post 13 Veterans Group for hosting the tournament. Great group, great organization and great friends.
Playing Mizuno JPX EZ Forged . I hit a Pitching Wedge on
hole 7 139 Yard Par 3 at Coyote Del Malpais golf Course in Grants New Mexico.

HCP
Local club/country
River Ridge Golf Club, Raleigh, NC USA
I scored my first hole in one on December 11th, 2021
It was on the 2nd hole at River Ridge Golf course in Raleigh, NC
Hole #2 tee box was up that day but the pin was tucked in the back left corner with nothing but marsh and a bunker between the tee box and the pin.
A smooth 9 iron and the ball hit 6 inches from the hole and then it disappeared.

HCP
Local club/country
River Ridge Golf Club, Raleigh, NC USA
I scored my first hole in one on December 11th, 2021
It was on the 2nd hole at River Ridge Golf course in Raleigh, NC
Hole #2 tee box was up that day but the pin was tucked in the back left corner with nothing but marsh and a bunker between the tee box and the pin.
A smooth 9 iron and the ball hit 6 inches from the hole and then it disappeared.
BTW - I had three other witnesses.

JBaudoin

HCP
Local club/country
Pecan Grove Country Club
Irons
Mizuno MP4 blade w/ rifle shaft
Driver
Taylor Made R9 (stiff shaft)
I had my first hole in 1 after playing golf for 37 years at an industry even with friends. It was on hole 17 on Ram Rock course at Horseshoe Bay Resort. Uphill 180 yard par 3, hit my MP-4 bladed 5 iron (200 yard club) full and the pin was on the right side of a slope, aimed 3 yards left, it checked up, rolled right and hit the bottom of the cup. It was this past Saturday afternoon, June 11 2022

DaveLM

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JXP
I work as the Tournament Chair at Cedar Knob Golf Course. The Director of Instruction invited a couple of us workers to a private local course Great Horse. The course is beautiful. The pro is amazing.
I'm playing my standard bad golf until we reach 15. The tee is above the cart path. The DI and my friend Tom and chatting in the cart. I'm teeing with my other friend Ray. I was teeing first and struck the ball well. I nudged Ray and said " hay, watch this". He said "yeah, yeah" and proceeded to put his tee in the ground. I'm standing on the tee watching the ball drop into the hole. I was the only one to see it drop.

HCP
Local club/country
Costa Mesa Country Club/USA
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 forged (GW - 4 iron)
Driver
Taylormade SIM
I hit my first ever hole in one at Costa Mesa Country Club (Mesa Linda Course) in Costa Mesa, CA. It was a 120 yard par 3 and I used my mizuno JPX 921 forged nine iron for the shot with a smooth easy swing. I was playing with one buddy and two playing partners we got paired up with. It didn't seem like anything special when I first hit it, but we all watched as it hit a few feet from the hole and trickled back in which led to a lot of cheering.

brettd0g

HCP
Local club/country
Pembroke Lakes Country Club, Florida USA
Irons
Mizuno / 223 / 4 - pitch
Driver
Callaway / Mavrik / 10.5 / 5.5
Second hole in one (1st was in 1985) on 6/3/2023 Pembroke Lakes CC (Florida) #13.
186 Yards, 6 iron. Mizuno 223 irons.
3 other witnesses.
I did win a skin! :p

Top Bottom