DJKRUPA

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno mx200 4 thru sand
Driver
callaway
First hole in one today! Boughton Ridge Golf Course 3rd Hole 113 yards. Used my mx200 pw. Brother Ken was my witness. Took 11 years with these clubs, but it happened!

HCP
Local club/country
Sylvan Glen/USA
Irons
Mizuno JPX 800
Driver
Ping 420 Plus
Got my first Ace today (July 31, 2020) at Garland Golf Resort-Fountains course, Hole #3 @ 133 yards with my JPX 800 Pitching Wedge.

deewan

HCP
Local club/country
Amana Colonies Golf Course
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal 4-PW
Driver
Ping G410
I have been playing golf for 24 years. Always been an all Titleist iron guy until this summer when I purchased a set of Mizuno JPV 919 Hot Metal. This past Saturday I got my first hole in one.

Amana Colonies Golf Course, Hole 13, 162 yards with a 9-iron. I had two of my good golf friends (Mike and Kerry) playing with me.

cbran324

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX EZ Forged 4-GW 54 and 60 Degree
Dragonfly Golf Course (California)
3rd Hole
JPX EZ Forged 9 iron
138 Yards

Rick Welk and Stephen Perez witnessed it during a 12-man NCGA team match play competition.

TJones06

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP 18
Driver
Ping G20 Stock Stiff 9.5
No 14 at Franklin Bridges in Franklin, TN 157 uphill 8 iron....rolled in.

Levell

HCP
Local club/country
Brautarholt Golf Club, https://gbr.is/
Irons
JPX-825 / 4-GW and Cleveland CG16 54° & 58°
Driver
TaylorMade R1 Regular, Mizuno ST180 3 Wood, Mizuno MP-T106 Putter.
Finally! My first Hole in One, at Medaldalsvöllur, Thingeyri, Iceland. Par 3, 7th hole, 139m, Mizuno JPX-825 7 iron. One bounce on the green and straight in the hole :)

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Finally! My first Hole in One, at Medaldalsvöllur, Thingeyri, Iceland. Par 3, 7th hole, 139m, Mizuno JPX-825 7 iron. One bounce on the green and straight in the hole :)
Well done! - As the song says: "The first (ace / hole in one) is the sweetest!"
Paul

Jim312

HCP
Local club/country
Fox hill Country Club, Exeter PA, USA
Irons
Mizuno MP-18 MMC, 4-PW
Driver
PING - G30, 9.5 deg loft, R shaft
Had my 6th hole-in-one on the 7th hole at Fox Hill Country Club, Exeter PA., USA. The hole measured 165 yards and I used My Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 6 iron. Ball was a Titlest AVX. Witnessed by Tom Melone, Pete Albano, and Mike Garzella.

HCP
Local club/country
Torrey Pines Men's Club
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 4-GW
Driver
Ping G410 LST 9 degree / Ping Tour 65 X-Stiff
I had my first hole-in-one on July 12, 2020 at Singing Hills Willow Glen outside of San Diego. I was having a disappointing round when got to the par-3 18th hole measuring 184 yards and playing a little downwind. I used a JPX 919 7 iron that I bought this year and teed up a Bridgestone Tour BX. Dead straight, one hop and looked to land straight in the Covid-cup.

The only downer was that I was by myself, so I decided to wait on the group behind me and had one of them drive up to verify and take a few pictures which all came out blurry on his phone.

I told the group that all beer is on me, I could've emptied out my bank account that day and not cared, but there was a wedding about to start and they said the bar was closed. I went to the bar and they said they'd leave it open another hour, and when I walked my clubs to my truck people I hadn't seen all day started saying "hey you're the hole-in-one guy" and I said "that's right, get to the bar and drink for free".

I sat there with a beer and a shot and nobody showed up, but I tipped the lady $100 and gave the $150 in my pocket to the wedding. Best shot I've ever hit.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Your first hole in one is a very special event, up there (imho) with the birth of your first child - I waited 40yrs to have my first one & like you was really excited & wanted to buy everyone a drink! - As I was playing late in a Saturday competition, 99% of the players had gone home! - Good for my wallet, but I was sad not to be sharing the joy, so to speak - The steward at my club (Guildford in England) also told me that the Club make a donation towards the bar bill of anyone who gets a hole in one? - I was expecting a big wad of cash, but instead was handed a £5 note, as the amount was set in 1906 when £5 probably would have bought a drink for the whole club membership!
Paul

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Callaway/Big Bertha/4-AW
Driver
Callaway Epic/10.5 degree
Had my 7th Hole-in-One today at Cramer Mountain Golf Club, Cramerton, NC - a wonderful, Dan Maples design course. No. 17, 120 yard p/w, using a Mizuno RB566 ball.
Thank you Mizuno!!!

LewGolf

HCP
13.1 index
Local club/country
TPC Sawgrass Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metals / 4-GW
Driver
Ping G400
Had first hole in one in my first 72 years of golf on Friday, September 25th on Hole#11 at TPC Sawgrass Dye's Valley Course.
Slight breeze in my face, 165 yard shot over bunkers and water. No problem if you make a pure strike with a Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 4 iron.
Playing with a regular group of 20 competitors. Can't say enough about how these irons perform. Have set 4-GW.

wytalehntr

HCP
Local club/country
Forest Country Club
Irons
MX-25 4-GW
Driver
Taylormade R1
I made my 2nd hole in one ever on 11/01/2020 at Forest Country Club in Forest, MS on hole #5. Used a Mizuno MX-25 6 iron from 160 yards. I have Mizuno MX-25 4-GW.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
MP-5
Driver
Taylormade M1 TP
I had my first ever hole in one yesterday on the 146 yard par 3 12th hole of Mike Stranz’ Royal New Kent. I used a Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 9 iron. The ball flew right over the pin, landed about a yard behind the pin and spun back into the cup. I was playing with my buddy David and we were paired with Darryl from Cincinnati who was in town to visit his daughter.

HCP
Local club/country
South Africa - Wingate Country Club
Irons
JPX 919 Pro
Driver
Cobra King F9
Have you holed out with a Mizuno? Tell us where, how far, which iron you used - and if anyone saw it.
Yes, it was Soweto Country Club )South Africa). It was the second hole, playing 107m. I used a PW and under grip it. The four ball in front saw it and the four ball behind.

JCSchaus

HCP
Local club/country
Chicopee Woods Golf Course/USA
Irons
919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW
Driver
TaylorMade M3 10.5 MC Tensei AV Blue
First hole in one today! Cherokee Run Golf Club, Conyers GA, Hole #6. 919 Hot Metal Pro 8 iron from 158. High draw landed 4 yards past the pin, caught the slope and went in like a putt.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Just seen that's 17 pages of hole in ones. :)

markinLA

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Titleist AP2, Mizuno S18
Driver
Taylormade R9
2/15/21, Mesa Linda CC #2, 100yd. Mizuno S18 56 degrees. Had the wedges for less than a year. First hole in one!

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 850
Driver
King Cobra Speedzone
It was March 14, 2021 at exactly 11:41am when I hit my first ever hole-in-one! I was playing at Rancho San Joaquin G.C. (Irvine, CA) with 3 of my golf buddies. It was on hole #8 par 3, the distance showed 178 yards and uphill so I guessed it was playing around 185 yards. I took my 7 iron and hit a magnificent shot, the ball came off my club pure, the flight had a baby draw. When the ball landed it bounced twice and proceeded towards the hole, then it disappeared!!! Changed my life forever! My friends were more excited than I was (at first) because I was in disbelief. The reaction and the drive up to my ball was all caught on film (posted it on YouTube).

Top Bottom