Mizuno Hole in One Club

HCP
Local club/country
Sverige
Irons
MP57
Driver
No driver at the moment
I did an HIO on Sunday September 12, 2021. It was on a course in Stockholm, Sweden where I live, Golfstar-Lövsättra.
It was on hole no. 5 which is 135 m long and downhill that I hit my iron 9. The ball landed in the front edge on the green and rolled calmly and nicely into the hole!
My son who I played with was probably happier than me from the beginning, I had a hard time first understanding that the ball went into the hole but I was of course very happy once I understood what I did!

JLopez

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX921, 4-GW
Driver
Taylor Made M6
First HOI at Chambers Bay! Hole #17, 172 yard par 3 using a JPX921 6i.

Witnessed by 2 golf friends

HCP
Local club/country
Sable Creek/USA
Irons
JPX/EZ/4-PW
I scored my first hole in one today, 9/17/21 at Wilkshire Golf Course, Bolivar, Ohio. Hole #11, 135 Yards, JPX EZ 7 iron.

Awesome feeling!

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno / JPX EZ Forged / 4-G
Driver
Callaway / GBB Epic
Had my first HIO today on hole # 8 at The Mines in Grand Rapids, MI. The hole was playing 144 yards from the Blue's. Brought my 7 and 8 iron(JPX EZ Forged) out to the tee since it normally plays longer. After shooting the pin I decided to hit a choked down 8 iron rather than getting my 9 iron. Glad I did! The shot landed about a yard short of the green and then rolled towards the hole disappearing into the cup. What a wild experience. Never ever thought this day would come. Even better, it's the day before my 39th birthday and I had my two best buddies with me.

HCP
Local club/country
Ladera Golf Course Albuquerque
Irons
Mizuno JPX EZ Forged
Driver
Callaway Rouge Sub Zero with Project X 6.5 shaft
I had my 1st hole in one September 8th, playing with Ken Herrera, Ted Trujillo and Dennis Kerns during my birthday month. Thank you to the Post 13 Veterans Group for hosting the tournament. Great group, great organization and great friends.
Playing Mizuno JPX EZ Forged . I hit a Pitching Wedge on
hole 7 139 Yard Par 3 at Coyote Del Malpais golf Course in Grants New Mexico.

Top Bottom