Snowdon

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
MP20 HMB
Driver
ST 200
Need some help on what serial numbers should like.

I have 3-PW DI04783- everthing else looks great though.

Many thanks!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Threads about "serial numbers" come up here frequently - Have a read of this thread which explains what the numbers mean - Can you post a picture of the number on the hosel of your club(s)? - The number in your post does not look like a usual Mizuno one? - I see you are in Canada, maybe that explains it?
Regards ... Paul
https://mizunoforum.com/threads/serial-number.27203/

spa man

HCP
Local club/country
Woodhall Spa United Kingdom
Irons
mizuno jpx 900 hot metal 4- gap
Driver
ping 410 lst 10.5 reg Modus 105R
I had my new MP20 HMB irons 5 - pw delivered recently. They have no serial numbers, which concerns me. Bought from a reputable pro shop as per usual. I was advised that the machine that applies the serial numbers was broken.
I have the correct Mizuno paperwork for the set. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

HCP
Local club/country
Rock Manor
Irons
Mizuno MP 30 (3-PW)
Driver
Titleist TS3 stock
I had my new MP20 HMB irons 5 - pw delivered recently. They have no serial numbers, which concerns me. Bought from a reputable pro shop as per usual. I was advised that the machine that applies the serial numbers was broken.
I have the correct Mizuno paperwork for the set. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.
“The machine was broken…”? Huh? Seems like they wouldn’t ship until they were able to stamp the serial numbers. I’d find this suspect.

spa man

HCP
Local club/country
Woodhall Spa United Kingdom
Irons
mizuno jpx 900 hot metal 4- gap
Driver
ping 410 lst 10.5 reg Modus 105R
All sorted now. The machine was indeed broken, and in order to keep our orders flowing, iron sets were despatched without serial numbers. Mizuno will have a record of the sets affected. I am keeping the dated paperwork as a back up.
Thanks to Simon Smart of Mizuno, who confirmed this with the factory.

Top Bottom