HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I have a Mizuno jacket that's a different color, but looks very close to that. What I want are some new golf shirts, but at 6'7" and preferring to keep my shirt tail tucked in, I need material that stretches a lot. Right now, I have a lot of Puma and Under Armour shirts that fit the bill. I tried some Adidas and Ping shirts, but I gave them to Vietnam Vets within 6 months. How can anyone make a golf shirt that doesn't stretch?

ShawnC

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/ JP921HotMetal / 3-GW
Driver
Walter Hagen MS2
Having alook at the Japanese site this morning and there were a couple of items from their 2021 Spring Summer collection I would be quite happy to buy. This "Jacket"? for one.

View attachment 10137
View attachment 10138

https://www.mizuno.jp/golf/wear/
I really like that Jacket too. I am 6/2 so I have found that some of the gear is not made for taller people. So I have Under Armor, Greg norman (the SHARK), and Adidas as my main sets. But would like to get Mizuno branded gear.

trojan615

HCP
Local club/country
Brocket hall, Knebworth..
Irons
Mizuno - MP 5... 4- PW , DG X100 , 2 deg up, + 0.5
Driver
Titliest 915 D3. Whiteboard
Unfortunately I often found the sizing wasn’t consistent with mizuno jumpers, jkts etc. I would find something I liked then try to get one in another colour, completely different fit

Top Bottom