Shuie

HCP
Local club/country
Royal ascot
Irons
Jpx 921 hot metal pro
Driver
Tfsi 3 titlest hazardous x
Ordered jpx 921 hot metal pro, 2 inch longer, 2 degrees upright, stiff shafts on 27th may, and 2 wedges, no delivery time insight yet

Sjaspere

HCP
Local club/country
Netherlands
Irons
Hot Metal Pro
All,

Having read all your reactions I would like to get some feedback.

I've ordered a Mizuno STZ fairway wood 3 and a T20 gap wedge on February 23rd this year.
Until today I've only heard the usual but fair feedback the total supply chain is disturbed because of Covid. Furthermore because of the imbalance in supply and demand.

However, I'm waiting for my clubs to arrive since February 23rd. Any advice what to do?

Chalky76

HCP
Local club/country
Uk
Irons
Mp20 mmc 5-pw
Driver
Callaway epic max ls
I would contact who you ordered them from and demand to know what the problem is my t20 50* took 5 weeks which was quicker than I was expecting. What has the retailer said?

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
GC de Koepel, netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged KBS Tour Stiff 4-pw
Driver
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 set to 9.5
I understand people get upset about waiting longer than we used to. We have to think about the fact that golf is growing over 30% over the last year due to covid. I ordered a set mizuno jpx 921 forged with kbs tour stiff shafts and golfpride mcc aline grips on 22 april, it took nearly 8 weeks before i got them. I also ordered 3 vokey sm8 wedges and i am still waiting on those. The people i speak at my home course have trouble as well, it’s not just mizuno, taylormade titleist cobra etc all have the same issues. So many things need to be looked at.

RpabmH

HCP
Local club/country
The Netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 5-PW
Update for anyone who is curious about the current lead times at mizuno europe custom builds.

Order confirmation : 13 MAY 2021
Arrived at Pro-Shop : 7 JULY 2021

55 DAYS (incl. Weekend)

Setup:
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged
N.S. PRO MODUS 3 120 stiff
Golfpride MCC PLUS4 Blue

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
ST-Z fairway:

Ordered: 3 June
Delivered: 7 July

Shuie

HCP
Local club/country
Royal ascot
Irons
Jpx 921 hot metal pro
Driver
So far out of the total order the 2 Wedges have arrived, I was told that the irons would be here last friday, - Didn't arrive and again today!!!!! I appreciate there are delays but i was told to wait 4-6 weeks, waited 8 weeks only to be given two false delivery dates. not impressed with my first mizuno transaction.

Graham

HCP
Local club/country
Cathkinbraes G.C UK
Irons
JPX Hot Metal 6+PW+GW+SW
Driver
ST-X
I placed my order on the 6th of May and have not received any word or delivery date. Likewise I understand the current circumstances but would appreciate some idea when I can expect delivery.

Shuie

HCP
Local club/country
Royal ascot
Irons
Jpx 921 hot metal pro
Driver
Well everything bar my gap wedge has arrived, even though communication hasn’t been great and I have to wait at least another week for the GW. They are well worth the wait. Loved every shot today jpx 921 hot metal pro with rifle shafts

Graham

HCP
Local club/country
Cathkinbraes G.C UK
Irons
JPX Hot Metal 6+PW+GW+SW
Driver
ST-X
Collected new clubs today. Just waiting on my 4 Fly Hi. Big thank you to Ross Bell for all his patience and knowledge throughout the fitting. You really put me through my paces. Cheers.

timb

Local club/country
Germany
Ordered 2021/06/14, arriving tomorrow (Germany):
- JPX 921 Hot Metal, LH
- TT S300 Shafts
- MidSize Golf Pride Grips

Gomeszz

HCP
Local club/country
Altrincham Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW
Driver
TaylorMade R15, 10.5, Stiff
No sure if this is the correct thread as it's more of a repair than a new custom fit order.
After hitting a hidden root which bent my 7 iron, I took it into my local shop who said it they couldn't straighten it as it was bent so close to the hosel and they'd send it off to Mizuno as it also wasn't a stock shaft.
This was in June and when i'm chasing they say they've had no update time wise on the repair.
I'm not sure if they're stringing me along or if there is a genuine delay, so does anybody know of a way of checking with Mizuno that they've even had it back at all?
The serial number on the club is 201118C if that helps

HCP
Local club/country
Sittingbourne & Milton Regis GC
Irons
JPX921 Tour
Driver
PXG Proto
Any lead-time updates? Ordered CF JPX921 Tour, Project X 6.0 LZ with Winn Wrap grips ordered on the 14th of August.

Last edited:

jonnye127

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Mizuno MP20 MMC
Driver
Ping 410 SFT
JPX 921 HMP 4-PW, Project-X LZ 6.0, MCC Align 4.

Ordered: 19th July (8w 2d ago).

No feedback from the Mizuno rep and no delivery date in sight. I'm based in the UK (about 5 miles from the Mizuno custom factory too!).

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Thought I would take time to post my experience as there seems to be a lot of negative feedback on the feed. My custom fit order of MP20 irons was placed on the 27th of January and irons took 20 working days to arrive (This was the exact time given to me by my fitter). It does seem to be the case that it depends completely on the combination of grip/shaft/cliubhead as to how long orders are taking. I seem to be one of the lucky ones just thought i would make it known that it is not all bad! I had a great experience with my order with plenty of updates from my fitter as I was patiently waiting.
A lot does come down to the fitter passing on information. Which is easier to do when its good news. Appreciate the post.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
As much as I agree with all the reasons mizuno are giving and I’m trying to be patient (10 weeks on Monday since I ordered my set) my friends just ordered a driver from callaway, custom fit and it was down with in the week... I know that’s only one club and it’s a completely different making one driver to a set of irons but I’ve seen on here someone just ordered the new ST driver and because of the shaft it won’t be ready till June!

Another friend of mine ordered a set of Taylormade custom irons and that only took 5 weeks to come down, unless mizuno are dominating the market in orders over the other company’s, others seem to be doing rather well, still longer wait times than normal but a lot quicker than mizuno!

I’ve got another fitting next Saturday form driver down to 4 iron and we’ll see how long the Mizuno competitors take and we can compare
Every single manufacturer is in exactly the same situation. You can have a set delivered from Mizuno and everyone else within the month .....or 90 days, dependent on the combination of components. We understand that this explanation doesn't float for a lot of people. Afraid the world supply chain and every component manufacturer will take a very long time to come back to what we all consider to be normal.

ICEMAN6999

HCP
Local club/country
Old Padeswood GC
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 6-SW
Driver
Ping G425 Driver
Anyone know the delivery times as of September/October told 4 weeks on 3rd week now so no pressure, Ping lead time at beging of September was end of January

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
JPX921 Tour
Driver
PXG Proto
Anyone know the delivery times as of September/October told 4 weeks on 3rd week now so no pressure, Ping lead time at beging of September was end of January
I ordered mid August and told 4 weeks. Latest update was 6 weeks. It is what it is in these times

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
We are quoting upto 90 days still. However, the vast majority of sets fall between 30-60 days at the moment.

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
JPX921 Tour
Driver
PXG Proto
We are quoting upto 90 days still. However, the vast majority of sets fall between 30-60 days at the moment.
Thanks for the update. I’m on 47 days, although annoying also very understandable

Top Bottom