Mizuno Golf European Custom Leadtimes

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
Just an update on my own personal case, as I have been posting about it before. Confirmation of dispatch by Mizuno... Now it seems UPS has no clue how to get it across the Channel... I hope delivery to my fitter will happen soon now.

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
ordered 921 JPX HMP 4-GW in PXLZ 6.0
Driver
Cobra F9 9° Hzrdus smoke 6.0
Just an update on my own personal case, as I have been posting about it before. Confirmation of dispatch by Mizuno... Now it seems UPS has no clue how to get it across the Channel... I hope delivery to my fitter will happen soon now.
same here, box is in hands of ups since the 12th. Seems like they still can’t handle brexit costums issues

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
UPS delivered within 7-10 working days to Sweden. No hiccups in customs.

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
same here, box is in hands of ups since the 12th. Seems like they still can’t handle brexit costums issues
Oh wow! That's already 14 days! I thought the Brexit border issues were not so much of an issue anymore. I hope the box gets soon to you, and hopefully mine can hop along. ;-)

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
UPS delivered within 7-10 working days to Sweden. No hiccups in customs.
That sounds much better, however, I have the feeling all is also a bit like a tombola... I hope the set you ordered is working nicely for you!

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
Driver
so far it seems the problem lies in Eindhoven. Everything inside UK was as quick as per usual

Clarkida

Local club/country
RGC/ Ireland
Irons
Mizuno / Hot Metal Pro / 4-PW / Nippon 950GH Neo Stiff
@MXP - if all components are in stock when order is received, can a quick delivery be expected? I have switched to another shaft that Mizuno has confirmed is in stock (all other parts in stock already). Thanks

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
@MXP - if all components are in stock when order is received, can a quick delivery be expected? I have switched to another shaft that Mizuno has confirmed is in stock (all other parts in stock already). Thanks
Yes - if the parts are in, we've been shipping within a couple of weeks.

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
so far it seems the problem lies in Eindhoven. Everything inside UK was as quick as per usual
I hope they sort it out soon, I though most issues with packaged from the UK were solved by now! Still no news whether the set arrived at my fitter.

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
Driver
I hope they sort it out soon, I though most issues with packaged from the UK were solved by now! Still no news whether the set arrived at my fitter.
My Provider just contacted me, saying that he is furious as well because I am not the only one of his customers waiting for their goods (and not even the one waiting for the longest)
As I mentioned the main problem seems to be UPS in Eindhoven. @MPX could you please forward the issue to your logistics department? Clearly this cant be alright anymore

Tracking isnt really available also. I do have an understanding for everything thats related to shortages and corona etc. but not for this anymore. Maybe you should consider to change the deliverer

1619712828267.png :

1619712775443.png

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
My Provider just contacted me, saying that he is furious as well because I am not the only one of his customers waiting for their goods (and not even the one waiting for the longest)
As I mentioned the main problem seems to be UPS in Eindhoven. @MPX could you please forward the issue to your logistics department? Clearly this cant be alright anymore

Tracking isnt really available also. I do have an understanding for everything thats related to shortages and corona etc. but not for this anymore. Maybe you should consider to change the deliverer
:
I will check with my fitter, since Monday I have no update, so I am sure he has not gotten them yet. He did mention he was getting many updates out of the tracking system which are ending up just so confusing you cannot tell longer when it might arrive.

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany

:
Same chaos with the packages that were send to my fitter, as he told me today. Lot of messages with no real information like you have got from UPS.
After waiting so patiently since end of January, not easy to have now to not know where the clubs are, nor when they will arrive, and nobody seems to know any answers. I think another few weeks then...

HCP
Local club/country
West Herts GC
Driver
Ping G400
Does every new set of irons come with a cleaning kit and can anyone post a picture of what it looks like please?

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
Does every new set of irons come with a cleaning kit and can anyone post a picture of what it looks like please?
It's a tiny club brush, with plastic and metal bristles along with club oil and a smooth cloth.

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
Still no sign when my new irons will arrive. Been waiting now since more then 90 days. Since 2 Weeks they are supposedly on the way, but nobody can tell me for sure or when they will arrive finally. This is no fun anymore. Should I cancel the order? I did buy new irons to play golf with them, ironically enough. Can Mizuno do something, please???

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
Driver
Still no sign when my new irons will arrive. Been waiting now since more then 90 days. Since 2 Weeks they are supposedly on the way, but nobody can tell me for sure or when they will arrive finally. This is no fun anymore. Should I cancel the order? I did buy new irons to play golf with them, ironically enough. Can Mizuno do something, please???
I feel the same really, almost a month the package is on the way!

If there is no reply here with an intention of clearing things up or the delivery is magicly occuring until the 12th i will call my dealer to cancel this.

After over four weeks of constantly turnovers at UPS the parcel is certainly in a bad condition and I guess I am lucky enough that there will be some issues for sure. Wouldn’t even wonder if clubs are already „lost“ since the last statusupdate was on the 21st of April as seen in my last post.

Callaway f.e. switched to DB Schenker according to my pro and every club since early march arrived at 4 weeks max after order. Not that i want to game the Apex, but i could atleast expect to use them in June

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
I feel the same really, almost a month the package is on the way!

If there is no reply here with an intention of clearing things up or the delivery is magicly occuring until the 12th i will call my dealer to cancel this.

After over four weeks of constantly turnovers at UPS the parcel is certainly in a bad condition and I guess I am lucky enough that there will be some issues for sure. Wouldn’t even wonder if clubs are already „lost“ since the last statusupdate was on the 21st of April as seen in my last post.

Callaway f.e. switched to DB Schenker according to my pro and every club since early march arrived at 4 weeks max after order. Not that i want to game the Apex, but i could atleast expect to use them in June
I was just made aware that actually my clubs were send on the 12th of April already by Mizuno, should be in the same batch as yours! I was only asking as of 20th, as the shafts were expected latest by that date.
And indeed, some in my golf club ordered Callaway clubs way later then my order, and they can play those already! I am not a fan of Callaway too much, also during the last fitting in January these gave not the best results I was looking for. But Mizuno is not the only brand out there with good clubs.
I have informed my dealer (my fitter) that I seriously consider to cancel the order after waiting more then 100 days and now information what so ever. I fear the same as you, the package may be damaged after so many weeks being somewhere.... Mizuno does not know about the status of the package either, but I cannot do anything here, it is really up to them to get an hold on UPS. My fitter showed me similar amount of not helping messages as you have received so far.

Can someone from Mizuno look into our cases? Did the shipment of 12th of April got lost? @MPX

Last edited:
HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Mizuno MP59
Driver
Titlist 915
I ordered some JPX 921 forged in Mid April, any idea when I will recieve those?

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
Driver
I was just made aware that actually my clubs were send on the 12th of April already by Mizuno, should be in the same batch as yours! I was only asking as of 20th, as the shafts were expected latest by that date.
And indeed, some in my golf club ordered Callaway clubs way later then my order, and they can play those already! I am not a fan of Callaway too much, also during the last fitting in January these gave not the best results I was looking for. But Mizuno is not the only brand out there with good clubs.
I have informed my dealer (my fitter) that I seriously consider to cancel the order after waiting more then 100 days and now information what so ever. I fear the same as you, the package may be damaged after so many weeks being somewhere.... Mizuno does not know about the status of the package either, but I cannot do anything here, it is really up to them to get an hold on UPS. My fitter showed me similar amount of not helping messages as you have received so far.

Can someone from Mizuno look into our cases? Did the shipment of 12th of April got lost? @MPX
my dealer got a new date with info that clearance should be finally finished by now. hope you‘ll get good news aswell.
But tbh i still have my doubts 🙈

Top Bottom