Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
E.g. orders that were placed on the 10th of December? I ordered 13th of January so I should not expect my parts to arrive by 17th of March?
We're asking people to order knowing that there is a possibility of a 90 day wait....that's taken directly from our recent history. Majority get their clubs inside 60 days...99% within 90 days.

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Shipping soon as UK golf is back open. Nice to see you back Pete.
It’s nice to be back
What does UK golf mean though eh?
Scottish courses are open
Welsh courses maybe open well before English (I’m in Wales these days)
So we’re looking at another 2 or 3 weeks yet?
Well no huge rush here really. Just can’t wait to show off my bag...,,

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
It’s nice to be back
What does UK golf mean though eh?
Scottish courses are open
Welsh courses maybe open well before English (I’m in Wales these days)
So we’re looking at another 2 or 3 weeks yet?
Well no huge rush here really. Just can’t wait to show off my bag...,,
Sorry - yes, should have said English courses for you. We are shipping now where doors are open.

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
We're asking people to order knowing that there is a possibility of a 90 day wait....that's taken directly from our recent history. Majority get their clubs inside 60 days...99% within 90 days.
Then i'm probably the minority it seems.. Oh well! Thanks for your reply though..

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
ordered 921 JPX HMP 4-GW in PXLZ 6.0
Driver
Cobra F9 9° Hzrdus smoke 6.0
Hi Guys,

received an email from the ProShop stating problems with UPS and the customs handling with the EU and some ERP issues. Is this going to increase the delivery further or is this already included in the given 90 days?

Local club/country
Wiltshire
Sorry - yes, should have said English courses for you. We are shipping now where doors are open.
Having waited over four months before being told that my my irons have finally been built. Now, nearly two weeks later, I see that they may be in storage because English golf courses are still closed. I don't need a golf course to be trying the clubs and getting used to them. I find this very annoying.

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Having waited over four months before being told that my my irons have finally been built. Now, nearly two weeks later, I see that they may be in storage because English golf courses are still closed. I don't need a golf course to be trying the clubs and getting used to them. I find this very annoying.
i may be mistaken but I think this was just referring to my question about the shop stock woods, rather than a custom fit order

Local club/country
Wiltshire
i may be mistaken but I think this was just referring to my question about the shop stock woods, rather than a custom fit order
Having read back though this thread you may well be right. However two weeks to deliver in mainland Britain is a bit excessive.

HCP
Local club/country
UK, Kent
Irons
JPX921 forged
Driver
TSi3
All

Statement on the website has been updated this am. We're now advising our fitters to quote 90 days from order to dispatch as the expectation.
Full letter - https://mizunogolf.com/covid19-update-mizuno-emea-custom-fit/

For the immediate future – please place any custom orders with an expectation that you will need to wait up to 90 days before dispatch.

The majority of orders are being dispatched inside of that timeline. However, the complexities and volatility of the current supply chain are seemingly making it impossible to predict accurate delivery dates within that 3 month period. So please place any new orders knowing that you may need to endure a 3 month wait.

From October 2020 – January 2021 period, our actual turn-around times were;
  • 57% of all custom orders were shipped within 30 days of the order being placed.
  • 91% of all custom orders were shipped within 60 days of the order being placed.
  • 99% of all custom orders were shipped within 90 days of the order being placed.
Unfortunately it's appearing impossible prior to the event to know which section your order falls into - until the parts arrive. By that point we will have quickly moved to assembly and dispatch. Our window of knowledge and certainty is very short relative to the overall wait.

We will update the advice again on April 1st. Until then the advice is that you should expect to wait 90 days.
Is this still the case? I’ve been waiting far more than 90 days and have been told that this is down to a shortage in stocks in the forged heads (due to being so popular) however, if they are so popular, surely it would make up more than 1% of orders? My order is nothing extra special so trying to work out how this can be the case? Am now on my 8TH moved date.l and have been advised that the next date could be the 17th of March.....Original order was placed on 8th of December. I know I will probably get the standard response on here of ‘cancel the order’ but that doesn’t help and would leave me starting a new order from fresh and with further delay. First time ordering mizuno...and the customer service is well short of where it needs to be.

I will give mizuno kudos on their strap line though, as it rings very true....nothing feels like a mizuno....I just didn’t realise it meant literally.

I would suggest that those numbers are not accurate and should be reviewed

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Having read back though this thread you may well be right. However two weeks to deliver in mainland Britain is a bit excessive.
My clubs were delivered to me (via the retailer) just now. These weren’t custom orders, just the stock STZ driver and wood 😍

Local club/country
Wiltshire
My clubs were delivered to me (via the retailer) just now. These weren’t custom orders, just the stock STZ driver and wood 😍
Rubbing it in a bit. I hope the clubs work well for you.
It will be nice when I can stop banging my head against the wall and maybe use a new iron instead. After waiting this long I expect the clubs will have hickory shafts.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Ping G400 max
Is this still the case? I’ve been waiting far more than 90 days and have been told that this is down to a shortage in stocks in the forged heads (due to being so popular) however, if they are so popular, surely it would make up more than 1% of orders? My order is nothing extra special so trying to work out how this can be the case? Am now on my 8TH moved date.l and have been advised that the next date could be the 17th of March.....Original order was placed on 8th of December. I know I will probably get the standard response on here of ‘cancel the order’ but that doesn’t help and would leave me starting a new order from fresh and with further delay. First time ordering mizuno...and the customer service is well short of where it needs to be.

I will give mizuno kudos on their strap line though, as it rings very true....nothing feels like a mizuno....I just didn’t realise it meant literally.

I would suggest that those numbers are not accurate and should be reviewed
I ordered jpx forged in December was told mid Feb then had email from fitter saying they had all the components and would be 10 days plus delivery that was 4 weeks ago was told last weds they had left mizuno and were out with courier. Now 8 days later I contact my fitter who tells me they are waiting on components for my irons. Don't know what the he'll is going on but customer service from Mizuno seems poor .who knows when I will get my clubs

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
IMG-20210312-WA0008[1].jpg :eek::)
I don't know exactly how or why, but these arrived today
I'll be posting additional, slightly better pictures soon.

Skippy68

HCP
Local club/country
Golf in Wall / Germany
Irons
Beginner Irons - still waiting for Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Driver
Hi Guys,

received an email from the ProShop stating problems with UPS and the customs handling with the EU and some ERP issues. Is this going to increase the delivery further or is this already included in the given 90 days?
I got the same information from the Golf Shop in Berlin. Still waiting over 5 month to get the new JPX 921 Hot Metal Iron.

Local club/country
stockwood vale - United kingdom
Driver
cobra f9
My custom irons order was placed 29 December and I'm still waiting. Club pro last week told me he's just received an email confirming you are waiting for componants... I ordered the jpx 921 forged with kbs tour 120 s shaft n golfpride mmc 4 mid grey grips. Whats missing and how much longer do you anticipate my wait will be?
Thanks n stay safe.

BJS

Local club/country
United Kingdom
According to our records we are now down to just 11 custom orders across the EMEA network that are past 90 days (we will have shipped thousands over that period). If everything arrives as scheduled we will have the parts for those last ones by 17th March.
Hello,

I made my order, via golfonline, on Wednesday 28th October (140 days ago), for a Gap and Sand Wedge. It was due for delivery on 4th February but was told UPS lost the clubs from Mizuno to golfonline (I don't now if true or not, I guess I have to believe), and was given a new update on 15th March. That has been and gone, and have now been told the heads wont be in until the end of the month, and my new club delivery date will be 5th May, 190 days after ordering!!!

Am I counted in those 11? Very frustrating that course will be opening and I'll have clubs missing

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
ordered 921 JPX HMP 4-GW in PXLZ 6.0
Driver
Cobra F9 9° Hzrdus smoke 6.0
I got the same information from the Golf Shop in Berlin. Still waiting over 5 month to get the new JPX 921 Hot Metal Iron.
That's quite a long time, hope this is sorted out as soon as possible.

If it's going to be a lead time of ~ 6 months to the EU because of Brexit that would almost be a dealbreaker to me in the future, but since other guys here already got their woods I doubt this is the case.

But it would be nice to get an official statement on those issues as well. Thanks in advance

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
It is a bit comforting I am not the only one waiting a long time on the new irons. Ordered late January, latest message is the shafts (UST Mamiya Recoil) are the last to arrive, late April. Hope to receive the complete irons (JPX 921 Hot Metal) still in April!

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
JPX 921 Forged ordered 13th January - Still waiting..

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 forged 4-gw
Driver
Ping G400 max
JPX 921 Forged ordered 13th January - Still waiting..
Ordered mine 21st Dec had email today saying forged heads in stock weds 24th 7 days from then . But I've heard this before believe it when I see it

Top Bottom