Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Ordered custom irons on 1st Nov, still waiting, well well over the stated 90 days. Allegedly being delivered next week, however this will be the 3rd date. I understand there have been some challenges (covid,brexit) but this is a shocking amount of time to wait
Sorry Fergie. Each time that dates is moved - it's because the date we were given by our suppliers moves. There's no intent to mislead - just a difficult period. We've put a lot of people off ordering with the 90 day warning - a price we're prepared to pay to set realistic expectations for the majority. Sorry to hear you've slipped over 90 days.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Reaching the 90 days soon (HMP). any known issues with the pxlz‘s black or ST Hybrid Grips?
Not even received any info so far from my shop (golfsucht.de)
Most of the issues outside UK are Brexit / shipping related. It's a little more difficult getting the goods into mainland Europe. Your retailer should be able to get an update for you.

BJS

Local club/country
United Kingdom
@MPX my fitter told me (16th March) so heads were due to come into Mizuno by the end of March, can you confirm if this happened? (for Hot Metal wedges )

Thanks

Clarkida

Local club/country
RGC/ Ireland
Irons
Mizuno / Hot Metal Pro / 4-PW / Nippon 950GH Neo Stiff
@MXP got an update from Muzino saying Nippon Shafts for my HM Pros will arrive on 19th April and clubs will be assembled at that point - how are Nippon on timing? Is this a reliable timeline?

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
@MXP got an update from Muzino saying Nippon Shafts for my HM Pros will arrive on 19th April and clubs will be assembled at that point - how are Nippon on timing? Is this a reliable timeline?
They are as reliable as anyone can be at the moment. This is the tricky part - all the dates are correct, until we're told they've changed again. Hence, why we're only giving guides and expectations rather than firm dates.

Skippy68

HCP
Local club/country
Golf in Wall / Germany
Irons
Beginner Irons - still waiting for Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Driver
@Felix König
Got my new Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal yesterday. Yes, I am happy even though exactly six month waiting is awful. I'll be on the golf course tomorrow to try out the new irons.

HCP
Local club/country
Mountain Ash GC, S Wales
Irons
MX 300 Project x 5.5 4-PW MPT10 50/54/60
Driver
MP 630FT 8.5 PROLAUNCH RED X /MP Titanium 13.5 PRO FORCE BLACK X / MP CLK 17 PRO FORCE BLACK X
I was recently custom fit as my MP69’s are finally on their way out. I had a great fit HMB 2/3/4 iron MP 20 5/6/7/8/9 1 degree strong T20 47/53/59 all KBS. Ordered end of March. I have to say I’ve played Mizuno for 32 years TP9(3 sets) T zoid pro2 / MP 37 / Mp 69. Couldn’t look at another OEM. I can’t wait to play the new ones but I know no matter how long the wait they will definitely be worth it. Awesome clubs.
Took delivery of these beauties yesterday, first game today great clubs. Thank you Mizuno
2643B960-00A5-4A03-A128-23BBC83B6ED6.jpeg 2643B960-00A5-4A03-A128-23BBC83B6ED6.jpeg

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
@Felix König
Got my new Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal yesterday. Yes, I am happy even though exactly six month waiting is awful. I'll be on the golf course tomorrow to try out the new irons.
6 months? :-/ That would imply, with my current 3 months wait, I am only half way??

AlbertD

HCP
Local club/country
Sweden
Irons
JPX 921 Forged 5-PW
Driver
Ping G400
6 months? :-/ That would imply, with my current 3 months wait, I am only half way??
I received mine 13th of April. Ordered 13th of January. Have you reached out to your local fitter?

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
I received mine 13th of April. Ordered 13th of January. Have you reached out to your local fitter?
My local fitter told me the shafts would be back in stock latest 20th April. I asked yesterday whether this is indeed the case, the answer was he does not know.

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
My local fitter told me the shafts would be back in stock latest 20th April. I asked yesterday whether this is indeed the case, the answer was he does not know.
Further information, but no firm confirmation yet.

MickAtt

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
921 Hotblades
Driver
TM Burner
Someone tell American Golf, they told me 2 to 4 weeks for delivery!

Jhorrey

HCP
Local club/country
Leeds
Irons
Jpx 921 hm
Driver
Mizuno
Sorry Fergie. Each time that dates is moved - it's because the date we were given by our suppliers moves. There's no intent to mislead - just a difficult period. We've put a lot of people off ordering with the 90 day warning - a price we're prepared to pay to set realistic expectations for the majority. Sorry to hear you've slipped over 90 days.
I ordered a set of jpx hot metal irons with a kbs $taper 130 x stiff 5-gw with golf pride cp2 grips from my local American golf shop after getting fitted in Leeds. I was told 4-5 weeks in the store but reading this forum I’m not sure if it is unrealistic. I only ordered them last weekend on the 17th April, I was wondering when you would recommend delivery will be?

Jhorrey

HCP
Local club/country
Leeds
Irons
Jpx 921 hm
Driver
Mizuno
I ordered a set of jpx hot metal irons with a kbs $taper 130 x stiff 5-gw with golf pride from my local American golf shop after getting fitted in Leeds. I was told 4-5 weeks in the store but reading this forum I’m not sure if it is unrealistic. I only ordered them last weekend, I was wondering when you would recommend delivery will be?

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Unless you are not actually in Fort Myers, FL (as per your profile) you would get a better idea by reading the "Custom Fitted Iron lead time USA" thread as you have posted in the one for Europe? - If it helps, the party line is to contact your fitter who will be able to contact Mizuno & get the information you require ...

HCP
Local club/country
Fort Myers, FL
Irons
Jpx 921
Driver
Sim
Unless you are not actually in Fort Myers, FL (as per your profile) you would get a better idea by reading the "Custom Fitted Iron lead time USA" thread as you have posted in the one for Europe? - If it helps, the party line is to contact your fitter who will be able to contact Mizuno & get the information you require ...
I am in fort myers. Sorry about that, I didn’t realize this was for Europe.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I ordered a set of jpx hot metal irons with a kbs $taper 130 x stiff 5-gw with golf pride from my local American golf shop after getting fitted in Leeds. I was told 4-5 weeks in the store but reading this forum I’m not sure if it is unrealistic. I only ordered them last weekend, I was wondering when you would recommend delivery will be?
Things are speeding up again now - so perhaps that's advice from their more recent experience. We are still telling our fitters to expect waits of upto 90 days - but that's now definitely on the safe side.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Does anyone know what the current turnaround times are by any chance please?
We have good stock of heads - some delays still from shafts / grips. Official advice is upto 90 days - though just recently its been a lot quicker. if that trend continues we'll update the advice.

Top Bottom