Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST200X driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Ordered custom irons on 1st Nov, still waiting, well well over the stated 90 days. Allegedly being delivered next week, however this will be the 3rd date. I understand there have been some challenges (covid,brexit) but this is a shocking amount of time to wait
Sorry Fergie. Each time that dates is moved - it's because the date we were given by our suppliers moves. There's no intent to mislead - just a difficult period. We've put a lot of people off ordering with the 90 day warning - a price we're prepared to pay to set realistic expectations for the majority. Sorry to hear you've slipped over 90 days.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Reaching the 90 days soon (HMP). any known issues with the pxlz‘s black or ST Hybrid Grips?
Not even received any info so far from my shop (golfsucht.de)
Most of the issues outside UK are Brexit / shipping related. It's a little more difficult getting the goods into mainland Europe. Your retailer should be able to get an update for you.

Local club/country
United Kingdom
@MPX my fitter told me (16th March) so heads were due to come into Mizuno by the end of March, can you confirm if this happened? (for Hot Metal wedges )

Thanks

Local club/country
RGC/ Ireland
Irons
Mizuno / Hot Metal Pro / 4-PW / Nippon 950GH Neo Stiff
@MXP got an update from Muzino saying Nippon Shafts for my HM Pros will arrive on 19th April and clubs will be assembled at that point - how are Nippon on timing? Is this a reliable timeline?

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
@MXP got an update from Muzino saying Nippon Shafts for my HM Pros will arrive on 19th April and clubs will be assembled at that point - how are Nippon on timing? Is this a reliable timeline?
They are as reliable as anyone can be at the moment. This is the tricky part - all the dates are correct, until we're told they've changed again. Hence, why we're only giving guides and expectations rather than firm dates.

HCP
Local club/country
Golf in Wall / Germany
Irons
Beginner Irons - still waiting for Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Driver
@Felix König
Got my new Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal yesterday. Yes, I am happy even though exactly six month waiting is awful. I'll be on the golf course tomorrow to try out the new irons.

Top Bottom