mboy67

HCP
Local club/country
Consett, Co. Durham, UK
Irons
Mizuno Pro 225 5 - GW
Driver
Mizuno ST Z 10.5 Diamana Ltd Edition White 6. Fairway Wood - St200
Thanks for that, completely missed that sentence. I know golf WRX is a predominantly American used site, but it came up about UK orders so that's why I asked here.
I'm heading for week 5 waiting for my 223s so fingers crossed the fitter was right about a six week wait ....
Had my fitting on 14th December and placed order same day for the 225’s with Project X LZ 5,5. Hoping that shouldn’t be too long until I receive them.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Yes - first European custom sets of Mizuno Pro were shipped last week.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Seeing over on golf WRX that mizuno Europe still haven't started the assembly of the new mizuno Pro line yet? Any truth to this?
Not true. We are already shipping.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Over 17 weeks now since order placed. Ag won’t let me cancel and mizuno can’t tell me anything. Will not be recommending this service to anyone. Should have gone elsewhere.
We can definitely give our fitters an estimated date. Whoever places an order with us (on behalf of a player) has a line to call in and check. Obviously, there are well-documented issues with delayed shaft deliveries into all manufacturers. But we will pass on all the information that we have.

Viktor K

HCP
Local club/country
Bokskogen gk
Irons
4-pw
Driver
Sim 2
Sending a prayer that i get my custom comboset ordered 7th jan before 10th of april when im going on a golf vacation.

Top Bottom