HCP
Local club/country
www.xiragolfe.pt
Irons
Mizuno, JPX 825 2h&3h + MX-300 4-P + MP-T10
Driver
Mizuno MP 630 FT 10,5ª Fubuki Reg
Hello,

Do you use Mizuno golf bags? What do you think of them? I'm going to buy a new carry bag and would like to know your opinion as in some other forums the feedback is not very positive.

Thanks!

HCP
Local club/country
Indian Peaks Golf Club, Colorado USA
Irons
MP-52 4-9, MP-T 47* 53* 58*
Driver
Ping G2 10.5*
hvcarvalho said:
Hello,

Do you use Mizuno golf bags? What do you think of them? I'm going to buy a new carry bag and would like to know your opinion as in some other forums the feedback is not very positive.

Thanks!
I have the twister III. So far so good. I use it for when I don't need to carry so much during the summertime. I've heard poor reviews about the legs on the older twister bags but I haven't had a problem yet with this model. The Kabuki top takes some getting used to...i'm still not sure I have the right clubs in the right spaces as intended by the designers. :)

HCP
Local club/country
Greenway Hall GC Stoke on Trent.
Irons
MP 57 Fitted 4- PW Dynalite super lite shafts MPT S/W MPR 52' Gap wedge
Driver
MX700 Aldilla NVS 65S MX700 5 wood Aldilla NVS 85S MX700 26 ' Aldila Reg all Mizuno fitted.
I have used Miz Aerolite for a few years now. I have had no problems using these, it's impotant to fit it high enough so that they sit in the right position across the lower back. I see many golfers out on the course with poorly fitted bags. I also used a Sun Mountain bag a few years ago these are quality bags too.

Dave Lyall

HCP
Local club/country
Kirriemuir Golf Club, Scotland
Irons
Mizuno MP30 3-Pw, Black Ox Wedges,52,54 & 56, Titleist 985 19 Stiff Hybrid,Cleveland Hi Bore 17 Stiff Hybrid
Driver
Titleist 909D2,9.5 Degree, Stiff Aldila Voodoo Shaft
Hi there, I have the GTO stand bag which I have used for a couple of years now and think it is a great pratical carry bag and I also have the Speeder cart bag which I use on my Hill Billy cart and it too is spot on. Plenty storage in both for balls,tees.waterproofs and all the essentials.Only wish Mizuno had included a cooler pouch in both,but hey ho apart from that highly recommended.

mattymp62

HCP
Local club/country
Cherwell Edge GC
Irons
MP-62
Don't use Mizuno bags myself, only because I personally don't like the izzo strap, I prefer two separate straps that you can get exactly where comfortable, I have a Ping Hoofer Vantage.

Mizo

HCP
-
Local club/country
Efteling, Netherlands
Irons
18° MP FLi-Hi/MP-57/3-PW/PX 5.5, MP-T/56-10/R300
Driver
MX-560/9.5/Proforce V2S 66g
I have a Neo in blue.
I really like the fact that it's not just blue, kinda depends on the lighting how dark or light the blue is.
Think they really did a nice job with that.

Plenty of pockets,14 club dividers, although I would have liked to see them full length.
Maybe for a 2010 model.

HCP
Local club/country
woburn
Irons
mizuno jpx 800 steel shaft 4-pw
Driver
mizuno JPX EZ
I have one of Luke Donalds tour bags which i carry round courses, the balance on the shoulder is perfect even fully loaded, cant wait until the new one comes out in september 2009.

Have the new 2009 /2010 bag
Have the new 2010 Stand Bag
Have the new 2011/2012 Luke Donald RBC Bag

Change my clubs from the Mizuno T3 to the new JPX 800 in september 2011 via a mizuno custom fit center. The new clubs with steel shafts added an extra 20-30 yards on each club distance so well worth the change from graphite to steel.
As Mizuno keep updating there clubs i have found out i can't get the 3 extra ones in the set which are the gap wedges with the same jpx heads so i have stayed with my old T3's to make up the set.

The new 2012 bag is smaller than normal only being 9.5 inch but has some nice features like a waterproof pocket, remove the front flap, fits in the boot of the car, you can still fill it up with all the items you need but i do find the clubs dont have much room but hey when you get a Luke Donald Mizuno bag you have no reason to complain.

Attachments

anchorpags

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Mizuno MP-29 / Mizuno MX-300 / MP T-10 Black Satin 64-07
Driver
Mizuno MP-600 / Putter / Mizuno Bettinardi BC6 & BC7
I have there 10" Staff Bag and the Mizuno Carry Bag = Both excellent.. I also have an original Ping Hoffer (About 9 years old) which I still use at times when carrying!

Top Bottom