Mizuno 921 hot Metal pro.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Taylormade rsi tp forged
Driver
Taylormade m4
I would like to get in touch with the rep for uk as I've been having trouble with my custom fit order.
I purchased a new set of mizuno 921 hot Metal pro Irons custom fit from an online retailer on the 20th January.
On the 10 March i recieved my order from mizuno but unfortunately mizuno had built the wrong set of clubs you can imagine my disappoint.
I then contacted the online retailer who assured me that the error was with the custom fit department , the specs had been loaded wrong on their system.
I then waited several weeks before i then contacted them again and was told that the heads were currently out of stock and they were due in early April.
I hadn't heard anything so contacted them again last Wednesday and now i have been told that the heads are in stock but the shafts are now out of stock, once the heads were in i was told a rush order would be put in as the error lied with mizuno.
I received an email yesterday from my online retailer to say that mizuno have no idea when the shafts will be in so i have no idea when these club's will be built and delivered.
I made the switch from taylormade which I've been using for many years to a brand i was told i would not regret making the change.
I'm beginning to lose faith in the brand that I have yet to try out.

Top Bottom