LPGA Womens' Open

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
It's going to be a great weekend to watch pretty girls play golf better than I ever did. I saw something today that said Lexi Thompson is 29 years old and she'll be playing in her 18th U.S. Open. Sheesh...!!!

[EDIT]About 10 minutes after I posted the above, I read an article saying Lexi will announce her retirement from full time golf at the Open. I have to admit, the next lines did give me a laugh...

"Thompson, 29, is expected to address the media Tuesday at Lancaster Country Club in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, the site of this week's U.S. Women's Open. "Thompson, a onetime child prodigy, will be making her 28th straight start in the U.S. Women's Open."

That's pretty amazing for being 29 years old. Why did she wait so long to start?

Last edited:

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
I have very little to do today, so I guess I'll just watch the ladies play today.

Has anyone heard what Lexi's future plans might be?

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Interesting finish, but i have to admit, Minjee Lee is one of my favorite players on the LPGA and I was sort of disappointed to see her have such a bad day.

Did you know in 2020, she beat every player on the PGA Tour at closest to the pin from every distance from the fairway?

Minjee.jpg

Top Bottom