Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Hi guys! I found my way back to the forum after a long absence and the covid-19 thing has made me think about coming out of retirement again. I'm playing tomorrow for the first time in over 2 years, so we'll see how that goes.

As for this thread, great topic! For me there have been many many highlights, far too many to mention, but a few of the biggies:

The forum outings

Meeting and playing with Luke Donald the week he became world #1

The Cumbernauld factory visit

The many visits to the tour van and having great chats with UTY aka Andy K. Particularly great was when I snapped my 5-iron in a freak accident and I was going to the practice day at the Scottish open the next day, I took my broken 5-iron into the tour van and Andy re-shafted it for me

Getting a one-off custom wedge made by Chris Voshall stamped with 10,000 on it when I reached 10,000 posts on this forum.

Getting a new Driver in the mail before anyone else in the country.

But despite all those great memories, the best bit was meeting great guys who I still class as friends today despite not being in touch as regularly.

My world revolved around this forum for many years and I don't regret any of it. I just hope I'm back regularly this time and get back into it!

I've missed you guys!

D.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Hi guys! I found my way back to the forum after a long absence and the covid-19 thing has made me think about coming out of retirement again. I'm playing tomorrow for the first time in over 2 years, so we'll see how that goes.

As for this thread, great topic! For me there have been many many highlights, far too many to mention, but a few of the biggies:

The forum outings

Meeting and playing with Luke Donald the week he became world #1

The Cumbernauld factory visit

The many visits to the tour van and having great chats with UTY aka Andy K. Particularly great was when I snapped my 5-iron in a freak accident and I was going to the practice day at the Scottish open the next day, I took my broken 5-iron into the tour van and Andy re-shafted it for me

Getting a one-off custom wedge made by Chris Voshall stamped with 10,000 on it when I reached 10,000 posts on this forum.

Getting a new Driver in the mail before anyone else in the country.

But despite all those great memories, the best bit was meeting great guys who I still class as friends today despite not being in touch as regularly.

My world revolved around this forum for many years and I don't regret any of it. I just hope I'm back regularly this time and get back into it!

I've missed you guys!

D.
Hi David,

Great to have you back mate don't think there is a person on the forum that hasn't missed you...!

Cheers

John

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Now there's another forum highlight! - Great to see you back D
Paul

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Welcome home David, ,
great to see you back . been a long time , but glad to have you back,

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
2 years ..... will you remember which end to hold ....

Good to see you post again. Forum is a bit quieter nowadays, but, some of us are still posting.

Get those clubs dusted down and get out there again.

Take care 😁

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Thanks guys! I'll let you know how I get on!
BTW, it's the rubber end I hold isn't it?

Top Bottom