Korean Fitting Centre

LOS

Local club/country
England
The Koreans have opened a new centre in Seoul which seems very high tech.

Google Translate:-
OPENING ] All About Club Fitting, Introducing the space and events of the newly opened ‘Mizuno Performance Center SEOUL’. ㅣMizuno Performance Center SEOULㅣ ✨Performance Center Showroom where you can see new clubs and supplies at a glance
✨Introduction of the ‘Premium InBody System’ that provides highly accurate fitting design
✨Fitting room where fitting is performed using Mizuno’s proprietary swing analysis equipment, SO3D
✨First introduction of the ‘foot weight balance system’ that measures swing mechanism

s2.jpg

sc.jpg

ib.jpg

I wonder if some of these ideas actually spread to the rest of the world.

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Saunton / Puckrup Hall GC
Irons
MP64's 3-5 MP5 6-Pw +0.5" 2 degs up Tour Modus 105 S Scotty SM9Wedges 50, 54 & 60 Scotty putter 3-3-3-5
Driver
Taylormade Stealth 2+ Fujikura Ventus S-75
Wow ultimate Mizuno Man Cave…

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Here in Miami, a lot of the sporting goods stores and golf specific stores have computerized booths and the usual assortment of heads and shafts to fit you for virtually any brand. The quality of the fitters varies and some have reputations of trying to push the most profitable brands down your throat, but there are no brand specific stores like this. For that matter, for as long as I've been playing or been familiar with Mizuno products, I've never known them to have a fitting day here.

I'm envious...

Top Bottom