HCP
WHS 7.1
Local club/country
Knightsbrook Golf Club, Ireland
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 5-GW KBS Tour 90 S
Driver
Ping G425 Max 9.5 Alta CB 55 R
Hi Guys, looking for a little help, just fitted recent with through the DNA system and the best shaft fit for me was KBS Tour 90S, my pro sent the order to Mizuno unfortunately they haven't got any stock of this shaft and its not coming in anytime soon. Has anyone sourced shafts independently and asked Mizuno in Scotland to build their clubs? I'm going for JPX HM 921, thanks in advance!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
I think if the KBS 90 shaft is the only one you want fitted you are going to have to wait for the factory to get them back into stock? - I can't see them being prepared to complete the build with shafts you sort out yourself & presumably then send to them? - I could be wrong, but I have never heard of anything similar happening? - Maybe MPX can give you the definitive answer?
Paul

Albatros84

HCP
WHS 7.1
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Thanks Paul, hopefully MPX might be able to assist.

2klix

HCP
Local club/country
Thorney Park Golf Club, Iver, Bucks
Irons
JPX 900 Chromoly 4&5i, 900 Forged 6-PW, Mizuno MP-T7 50°, 55°, 60° (all irons KBS Tour 90 Stiff)
Driver
Mizuno JPX900 10.5° Fujikura6 Stiff Shaft
Have recently broken shaft on my sand wedge with kbs 90 s with softer tip. Pro at my local club cannot source atm, seems to be supply backlog presently.

Albatros84

HCP
WHS 7.1
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
I understand that this KBS shaft will be available again with Mizuno, just not sure when, "rumours" in the trade that KBS have a back log of 5 million shafts worldwide due to supply issues/ chains... unfortunately its the same with many OEM's. If I hear any good news I'll post here.

Top Bottom