JPX 921 order

HCP
Local club/country
Uk
I have ordered a set of JPX 921 on 23rd September, I cannot get a date from my supplier. Could you let me know how long they will be before they arrive. Many thanks

Sima

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921 hot metal 5-gw
Driver
Cobra f9 10.5
Heads for the jpx 921's are out of stock until 29th november

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921
Driver
Ping g400 max
Heads for the jpx 921's are out of stock until 29th november
hopefully, got some on order my self, I thought they were out of stock until December/January. Hopefully your right tho

Sima

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Driver
Cobra f9 10.5
@MPX Have the delivery of HM 921 heads been put back again? Is it still nov 29th or dec/jan now?

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
@MPX Have the delivery of HM 921 heads been put back again? Is it still nov 29th or dec/jan now?
I'll try and get a copy of the latest stock list and post early next week.

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
I'll try and get a copy of the latest stock list and post early next week.
MPX just for the record I don't envy the position you are in! A friendly helpful Forum Friend continually asked about lead times from forum members chasing their irons etc. Big High Five to MPX guys, cant be easy getting caught in the middle of this!

HCP
Local club/country
Uk
I couldn’t agree more, the reason I came on here and asked is that my supplier cannot tell me anything, and I keep being fobbed off. If I could get a date then it would be ok but nothing, and they have my money, shouldn’t have paid anything.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Driver
Cobra f9 10.5
I couldn’t agree more, the reason I came on here and asked is that my supplier cannot tell me anything, and I keep being fobbed off. If I could get a date then it would be ok but nothing, and they have my money, shouldn’t have paid anything.
Exactly mate and the fact that people are getting their orders delivered within a 3-4 week period from order and only a tiny tweak from people that have to wait 2-3 months. All we want is upto date info on a regular basis

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Nike vapor speed
So I ordered my jpx hotmetal from AG on the 6th October, eagerly awaiting a phone call to say they have arrived, but no, only just had a phone call today to say that there is a shortage of equipment and mizuno expect a delivery on the 29th this month. I know things are very difficult at the moment but mizunogolf.com did say if a significant delay is to occur customers would be contacted within a week of order. So why I have I only just been informed that this is the case for my order nearly 6weeks later. AG assured me last week when I see about the stock shortage that as I hadn't been contacted my order should have been fine given when my order was placed?? I suppose the only saving grace is we can't get out and play at the min. So how long do you think I can expect to receive my order once stock has been delivered? Times are hard/difficult and I understand the problems at the moment, but I can't help feeling a tad disappointed that I have only just been informed. Stay safe.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
So I ordered my jpx hotmetal from AG on the 6th October, eagerly awaiting a phone call to say they have arrived, but no, only just had a phone call today to say that there is a shortage of equipment and mizuno expect a delivery on the 29th this month. I know things are very difficult at the moment but mizunogolf.com did say if a significant delay is to occur customers would be contacted within a week of order. So why I have I only just been informed that this is the case for my order nearly 6weeks later. AG assured me last week when I see about the stock shortage that as I hadn't been contacted my order should have been fine given when my order was placed?? I suppose the only saving grace is we can't get out and play at the min. So how long do you think I can expect to receive my order once stock has been delivered? Times are hard/difficult and I understand the problems at the moment, but I can't help feeling a tad disappointed that I have only just been informed. Stay safe.
The situation with chains like AG can be a little more complex as so much goes from the store to their head office, then to Mizuno and back same route. Orders do take a little longer to process and communication not quiet as straight forward as working with an independent fitter.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Nike vapor speed
The situation with chains like AG can be a little more complex as so much goes from the store to their head office, then to Mizuno and back same route. Orders do take a little longer to process.
I understand that so AG take longer. Roughly how long is the turnaround from when you start a build to delivery. Thanks for the reply.

HCP
Local club/country
Uk

HCP
Local club/country
Uk
Mine are also ordered through AG at least you have heard something, to me is seems that they haven’t even ordered them. I have contacted them 4 times and keep being told they will get back to me. I’m thinking of cancelling the lot.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Nike vapor speed
Mine are also ordered through AG at least you have heard something, to me is seems that they haven’t even ordered them. I have contacted them 4 times and keep being told they will get back to me. I’m thinking of cancelling the lot.
Took a lot of chasing from myself also. Won't be using AG again...6 weeks nearly thinking I'll be getting them soon to then get a call to say no you won't. I thought the same about canceling but then you'll just be at the back of the que when you order again. Fingers crossed they arrive before Xmas.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 HM
Driver
Titleist TS2 - 9.5 Hzdus Smoke
Anyone know the turnaround time for re-shafting of irons? Reg Flex- NS Pro 950 +.5". Thanks so much

HCP
Local club/country
Uk
Took a lot of chasing from myself also. Won't be using AG again...6 weeks nearly thinking I'll be getting them soon to then get a call to say no you won't. I thought the same about canceling but then you'll just be at the back of the que when you order again. Fingers crossed they arrive before Xmas.
Will email head office and try to find out what is going on, if they are open.

HCP
Local club/country
Thorndon Park Golf Club
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Taylor Made M2
Anyone know the turnaround time for re-shafting of irons? Reg Flex- NS Pro 950 +.5". Thanks so much
If it's any help I was just told that Mizuno are out of stock of the NSPro950 and NSPro950neo shafts.
I've been chasing my JPX Hot Metal order (from 28th Sept) for ages and my fitter finally got back to me today and said that the shafts specified (NSPro950neo) were out of stock and there would not be any new stock until February.
They added that I could switch to the NSPro950, which were also out of stock, but new stock was expected in December.

EDIT - I see now that you are US based, so maybe this doesn't apply there

Last edited:
HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 921 HM
Driver
Titleist TS2 - 9.5 Hzdus Smoke
If it's any help I was just told that Mizuno are out of stock of the NSPro950 and NSPro950neo shafts.
I've been chasing my JPX Hot Metal order (from 28th Sept) for ages and my fitter finally got back to me today and said that the shafts specified (NSPro950neo) were out of stock and there would not be any new stock until February.
They added that I could switch to the NSPro950, which were also out of stock, but new stock was expected in December.

EDIT - I see now that you are US based, so maybe this doesn't apply there
Thanks for the update. Since you are in the UK, I hope that issue has not transferred over to the U.S. but appreciate the insight, nonetheless. I guess December is better than February. Cheers!

Top Bottom