David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 4 - LW
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Hi, I ordered a full set of Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal on the 19th October and sold my existing set as the supplier told me they’d be 4 - 6 weeks max to receive. I’ve been waiting 3 weeks already and now I’ve been told from another supplier who apparently was a big account with mizuno that I’ll not get them until mid January 2021 at the earliest. This meaning I'd have waited 3 months for my set!

I have ordered all hot metal 4 - Lob Wedge in Modus pro 120 stiff 1/2” longer than standard.

Please can someone confirm if this will be the case as my supplier is basically sticking to the 4 - 6 weeks yet others are saying otherwise and my supplier isn’t able to provide an estimated delivery date as he’s saying Mizuno haven’t provided one yet the website says you’ll get one within a week?

Help needed please as I’m sat here not knowing what’s going on and when I’ll actually get my clubs I’ve paid for.

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
I’m in the U.K. if that helps

Sima

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921 hot metal 5-gw
Driver
Cobra f9 10.5
I ordered a set 4weeks ago of jpx 921 hot metal and was told 2weeks ago that the heads are out of stock til nov 29th. I'm sure there's other people being told mid jan for their orders.

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
Ping G410+ Driver, 3 Wood, 4 Hybrid
Feel your pain ordered JPX 921 HM 5-LW KBS C Taper Lite Steel regular and MCC+4 grey on the 2/10/20 was told 20 days (website at the time confirmed that) still not arrived and getting nothing back from the fitter, if they gave a date of delivery that would be fine even if it’s 4 weeks time but not getting anything annoys the crap out of me 😂😂 especially as like you I sold my clubs (thank god for the 2nd lockdown 😂😂).

Ping seem to be in the same situation also as ordered 410 driver, 3 wood and hybrid at the same time but only the 3 wood and hybrid have arrived so far.

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Feel your pain ordered JPX 921 HM 5-LW KBS C Taper Lite Steel regular and MCC+4 grey on the 2/10/20 was told 20 days (website at the time confirmed that) still not arrived and getting nothing back from the fitter, if they gave a date of delivery that would be fine even if it’s 4 weeks time but not getting anything annoys the crap out of me 😂😂 especially as like you I sold my clubs (thank god for the 2nd lockdown 😂😂).

Ping seem to be in the same situation also as ordered 410 driver, 3 wood and hybrid at the same time but only the 3 wood and hybrid have arrived so far.
Thanks for the reply. It’s painful isn’t it. To be fair to my supplier they’ve managed to get a response today and it seems that some may fall lucky and receive them end of Nov start of Dec and others Jan at the earliest.

They cannot specify or confirm who’s getting them as the volume is so large. Let’s hope we are both on the lucky side of the draw and receive our batts soon given we currently have none!

All the best

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
Cheers will be miffed if it’s Jan tbh, end of this month will be ok tomorrow even better 😂😂😂

Local club/country
Ireland
I ordered a set(left handed) mid-late September, still waiting. I'm ringing every week and I keep getting the same answer...."we'll ring you when they arrive". I was told 3 weeks when I ordered them, it's now approaching 7 weeks.

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Irons
mizuno 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
callaway epic 10,5 fujikura speeder stiff
i ordred 5 week ago i denmark (JPX 921 Forged) is not to be delivert until january 2021 because of no stock in scotland. do any one know? The most sorry part is one who orded the same irons but with standard grib in my club 2 weeks after me already has his clubs :-(

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
I ordered a set(left handed) mid-late September, still waiting. I'm ringing every week and I keep getting the same answer...."we'll ring you when they arrive". I was told 3 weeks when I ordered them, it's now approaching 7 weeks.
Wow that is pretty shocking. This isn’t a dig at any particular but seems that no dates at all are being committed to or advised on. It’s just pot luck and you have to wait. What other industry do you know that don’t offer a date? I’ve asked for one again and got the same response. Unable to confirm when, expect January and if any sooner great. Yep that’ll be 3 months waiting for goods I’ve paid £1200 for and unfortunately I’m not alone. Not good but Mizuno have always been spot on in the past so not much we can do

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
@MPX hope you are well. I ordered Hot metal 4 - LW on the 20th October and advised 4-6 weeks but still no news. Any idea if you can offer an update please? I appreciate it’s difficult times but no communication is deafening. They were 1/2” long modus pro 120 stiff standard lie if that helps? Hot metal heads throughout

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
@MPX hope you are well. I ordered Hot metal 4 - LW on the 20th October and advised 4-6 weeks but still no news. Any idea if you can offer an update please? I appreciate it’s difficult times but no communication is deafening. They were 1/2” long modus pro 120 stiff standard lie if that helps? Hot metal heads throughout
if it’s any help I have been told they re expecting heads in on the 29th (Sunday so unsure how true that is) and to expect mine a few day after that but we will have to wait and see, once we start getting into the 2nd week of December I’m going to start chasing again as will be coming up for ten weeks since I paid for them ....

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
if it’s any help I have been told they re expecting heads in on the 29th (Sunday so unsure how true that is) and to expect mine a few day after that but we will have to wait and see, once we start getting into the 2nd week of December I’m going to start chasing again as will be coming up for ten weeks since I paid for them ....
thanks for this mate! Appreciate it and that’s good news if the heads are due in at the weekend. Let’s hope they do and they have all the other components needed to build them too. @MPX seems really helpful so just wanted to tag and see if I could get an update as my supplier is struggling for one

BRUCELILY

Local club/country
Northern Ireland
I am in the same position as above. Ordered my JPX921 HM mid Oct and was told 3 weeks then a week later advised 29th November for the heads to arrive.

I called Mizuno customer service who said if I had the reference number for my order it could be tracked and a delivery date quoted. Asked my dealer again and they said they'll arrive when they arrive.

I think an update could be sent out weekly to their retailers who in turn can provide updates to their customers. That would be helpful but my concern is that Mizuno don't want to under deliver on their promises and get the negative feedback, however in my case, the retailer isn't prepared to follow up or check even though they have the reference details to do so.

I read elsewhere that Taylormade are in the same position with no stock until 2021. It just comes down to the customer service and how you communicate and treat your customer.

I guess we all have choices for the future...

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921
Driver
Ping g400 max
I ordered some jpx 921 hm on the 20th October and Iv been told I’m looking at early January before I get them.

HCP
Local club/country
Thorndon Park Golf Club
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal
Driver
Taylor Made M2
I ordered some jpx 921 hm on the 20th October and Iv been told I’m looking at early January before I get them.
You are better off than I am.
I ordered (JPX HM) on 25th Sept and after chasing my supplier again and again they finally got back to me this week and said that the shafts I specified are out of stock until February. So I don't get my order until some time after that.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
. If your retailer calls us - we'll update them. I was over at the phones this am as there some posts saying we're not picking up the phone. I stood and watched the call board - everything is being picked up.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Its incredibly slow compared to normal - but sounds like you've been given correct information.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I ordered (JPX HM) on 25th Sept and after chasing my supplier again and again they finally got back to me this week and said that the shafts I specified are out of stock until February. So I don't get my order until some time after that.
At risk of repetition - we wish the wait was shorter. We're in a similar boat waiting on deliveries of components. Very frustrating and will take a while for the entire industry to get out of this constant state of shortage. No one anywhere forecasted this golfing boom back in April. Hope they're worth the wait.

Local club/country
Ireland
. If your retailer calls us - we'll update them. I was over at the phones this am as there some posts saying we're not picking up the phone. I stood and watched the call board - everything is being picked up.
Thanks for the reply @MPX , my fitter rang Mizuno and they were told that the left handed hm heads were out of stock and they would be back in stock November 29 and that i should receive my clubs some time in early December. fingers crossed :)

WoodyUK

HCP
22 WHS
Local club/country
Dorset, England
Irons
JPX921 HM 5-SW
Driver
Taylor Made SIM Max D
As a matter of interest, which shaft / flex are they?

Top Bottom