JPX 921 Hot Metal Customs

wat1414

Local club/country
U.S.
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal 5-PW
Driver
TaylorMade M-2
I ordered the JPX 921 Hot Metal Customs (4-pw)on September 4th. I was updated last Tuesday (9/22)that they'd arrive 1st week of October sometime. Anyone in the U.S. (Midwest)hear anything different??

HCP
Local club/country
USA
I ordered mine on September 4th as well. My ETA is 6 weeks, October 16, so you have me beat by 2 weeks at least. Based in California btw.

I work in logistics and so I have some understanding of the delays Mizuno is dealing with, but still doesn't help with my impatience lol. Just keep telling myself the wait will be worth it!

wat1414

Local club/country
U.S.
Irons
JPX 921 Hot Metal 5-PW
Driver
TaylorMade M-2
I ordered mine on September 4th as well. My ETA is 6 weeks, October 16, so you have me beat by 2 weeks at least. Based in California btw.

I work in logistics and so I have some understanding of the delays Mizuno is dealing with, but still doesn't help with my impatience lol. Just keep telling myself the wait will be worth it!
You may be in luck! I just got a call from my local golf shop yesterday that mine came in! lol. Certainly understand the impatience. This was my first set of clubs purchasing (just started golfing and had "hand me downs")and I couldn't wait to test them on the course. Felt like a little kid on Christmas! lol. Hopefully this weather holds up and provides enough opportunity for the year. Good luck to you!

HCP
Local club/country
USA
You may be in luck! I just got a call from my local golf shop yesterday that mine came in! lol. Certainly understand the impatience. This was my first set of clubs purchasing (just started golfing and had "hand me downs")and I couldn't wait to test them on the course. Felt like a little kid on Christmas! lol. Hopefully this weather holds up and provides enough opportunity for the year. Good luck to you!
Oh man I'm so jealous. This is my first new set since 2006 so it's been a long time coming for me as well. Enjoy the clubs and hit em long and straight!

HCP
Local club/country
USA
I've never been fit before and I have my game down to almost single digits. I am waiting on some Hot Metals ordered on September 4. That puts me at 29 calendar days. I hope Santa arrives soon; it is getting cold in Ohio!

HCP
Local club/country
USA
I've never been fit before and I have my game down to almost single digits. I am waiting on some Hot Metals ordered on September 4. That puts me at 29 calendar days. I hope Santa arrives soon; it is getting cold in Ohio!
Just curious what kind of ETA you got from your fitter? Mine are supposed to be in this week, but all I am hearing is radio silence so I'm a little unoptimistic about this timeline now.

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Just curious what kind of ETA you got from your fitter? Mine are supposed to be in this week, but all I am hearing is radio silence so I'm a little unoptimistic about this timeline now.
My fitter is small shop; I prefer to give them my money than the big box stores. They told me that they don't get notified until they are shipped and I didn't hound that for it. I just waited patiently. They did tell me about a week before that they started coming in so I figured I was about a week away and it was on point.

Range work: meh... First round with the new sticks: VERY worth it. Wow.

HCP
Local club/country
Spring Lake
Irons
jpx921 HMP 5-GW, MP-57 5-P(retired), Ping Anser Hybrid 23
Driver
Ping Anser 12,
Ordered 921HMP custom fit through my local fitter. He placed the order over the phone while I was standing there on September 22nd, I received them today October 15th. They originally said 30 days, so a week early. Hope their brings some good news to someone else waiting!

Firthy76

Local club/country
United Kingdom
I ordered HMP 921’s last week with .5’ longer shafts and +2 upright heads
Are you expecting these components in the January shipment?
Thanks

Top Bottom