JPX 919 Forged v MP20 HMB

LOS

Local club/country
England
I would be very suprised if anyone in the UK owns both complete sets although they may own a combo set. It is the sort of question to ask on the golfwrx.com forums as some americans seem to buy more sets.
There is an option on the Mizuno site to compare the 7 irons in 3D which may give you some idea:-
https://golf.mizunoeurope.com/golf-clubs/jpx919-series/jpx919-forged/919/#irons-index-hmx go to the bottom of the page and click on "3D model view" you can then select 919F and MP20 HMB and manipulate the image through 360 deg

There used to be an iron comparison table on the Mizuno site but the link now takes you to the 921's and MP20's
1610967634443.png

machine23

Local club/country
United Kingdom
I would be very suprised if anyone in the UK owns both complete sets although they may own a combo set. It is the sort of question to ask on the golfwrx.com forums as some americans seem to buy more sets.
There is an option on the Mizuno site to compare the 7 irons in 3D which may give you some idea:-
https://golf.mizunoeurope.com/golf-clubs/jpx919-series/jpx919-forged/919/#irons-index-hmx go to the bottom of the page and click on "3D model view" you can then select 919F and MP20 HMB and manipulate the image through 360 deg

There used to be an iron comparison table on the Mizuno site but the link now takes you to the 921's and MP20's
View attachment 10016

Thanks yes i looked at the 3D comparison but difficult as they look both bigger and smaller depending on which angle you look at and not sure they can be exactly accurate, the comparison tables are great just a shame you cant put in older models to compare, thought someone might have a copy of these for 919 so at least i could compare the dimensions, i have the 919 forged and I'm thinking of getting the HMB just wanted to know how they compare.

LOS

Local club/country
England
I would keep your 919f's and wait to see what the MP20 replacements look like as they will be due later this year and we don't know when we will be able to get back on the course.

Top Bottom