Japan Spec

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
Now we all know that the Japanese Mizuno models are supposedly of a higher standard and tolerance level , but is it really true? I have tried a lot of bespoke irons including Maruman, Miura and the Mizuno Japan editions and I really am not good enough to be able to tell the difference regarding feel. I know that with the MP20's Mizuno have gone back to using a layer of copper like the old days.
I only know that the softest and most responsive irons that I have ever hit are my beloved MP 32's (2-W)
They are a work of art, thing of beauty.
Thoughts anyone ?

Jima5907

HCP
Local club/country
Scoonie golf club
Irons
Mizuno mp 27
Driver
St190 9.5 atmos 5r red
Now we all know that the Japanese Mizuno models are supposedly of a higher standard and tolerance level , but is it really true? I have tried a lot of bespoke irons including Maruman, Miura and the Mizuno Japan editions and I really am not good enough to be able to tell the difference regarding feel. I know that with the MP20's Mizuno have gone back to using a layer of copper like the old days.
I only know that the softest and most responsive irons that I have ever hit are my beloved MP 32's (2-W)
They are a work of art, thing of beauty.
Thoughts anyone ?
Picked up a set of mp 27 with webgun tour spirit r 80 shafts as a back up when your no hitting out the middle best thing since sliced bread so easy to hit .

Top Bottom