Jgold

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP5
Driver
St190 9.5
Mizuno is by far the best golf clubs on the market for feel and control. I currently own MP5 6-pw and had jpx 900 tour in the 4 and 5 but want to get away from the combo set and complete the blade set. So any body have MP5 4 and or 5 iron they want to get rid of?

not looking to upgrade to mp 20s

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I suppose there is a small chance there is someone on here who has the 4 & 5 MP5 irons you are after, but as you are in the US it would cost quite a bit to post them across the pond - Surely a better bet would be someone like ironfinder.com who are based in the US? - You'd probably have to buy whatever irons you can find & get the shafts changed to match your set, but you could always swap the shafts over from your JPX900 Tours & then sell them on to offset the cost (?)
Another option, again if you found the clubs outside the US, would be to get the shafts removed & get the heads only posted to you (?)
Good luck ... Paul

Jgold

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP5
Driver
St190 9.5
Paul,

I do have my eye on them on iron finder.com but will be somewhere around $200 dollars for the 4 and 5 iron. The route of buying a full set swapping the shafts then reselling the set again as a combo went out the door when some one wanted the 900 tour heads for $100 lol. So sitting on the 4 and 5 shaft but no heads. I would be open to looking into the 4 and 5 heads coming from across the pond as long as the price is reasonable.

Joe

Top Bottom