HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I can't believe there's only one round left in The Open and nobody is talking about it?

Rory, Viktor and others have been putting on a great show. Isn't anyone watching???

Someone say YES!!! before I start referring to it as the British Open...

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
I was there yesterday. Some excellent golf on display, Rory looked very in control. Fleetwood had a great round, followed him for a bit. The wind really died for the later guys, was quite blowy in the morning. Will be an interesting day today! Got loads of video from the 4th tee. Always surprises me how effortless their swings look in real life.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
I can't believe there's only one round left in The Open and nobody is talking about it?

Rory, Viktor and others have been putting on a great show. Isn't anyone watching???

Someone say YES!!! before I start referring to it as the British Open...
Hi Dennis ... Not so much napping as holding their breath! - Well in my case anyway - So much pressure on Rory - I just hope that as a huge fan of Irish Rugby, he takes inspiration from the National Team beating the mighty All Blacks in their own backyard yesterday!

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Funny you mentioned the All Blacks. My son was the Captain of the rugby team at Louisiana State University when he was in college there. The All Blacks have always been his favorite team. LSU developed their own haka, a totally tongue in cheek affair mentioning southern foods, (grits, corn bread and gumbo), and brand names of beers, finishing the haka yelling "Y'All" at the other team.

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
So close but an ice cold putter was against him. He just needed some of those close one to drop...Great round from cam, can't argue with that to take the win.

RMM

HCP
Local club/country
Golf St. Apollinaire (France)
Irons
MP-68 DG-S300 3, Black Nickel 4 - PW / MP-T11 Black Nickel 50/52/54/56/58/60/64 / Bobby Grace Putter / Back-up irons: MP-60 2-P, MP-67 2-P
Driver
TSi2 10 Tensei blue/ 910F 15 Kai'li / 910F 19 Kai'li
Note: Cameron Smith had a Mizuno Pro Hi-Fli (3, 3) in his bag!

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Have you seen the pics going around the internet of kids in Australia wearing mullet wigs to honor Cameron Smith's win? It's cute as hell how they have embraced it.

Top Bottom