Iron Set Sought - Are You Planning To Upgrade?

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
After trying my JPX900 Tours a pal of mine is looking to join those of us that enjoy using the best irons on the market (nothing feels like a Mizuno!)
So I am trying to find an iron set to replace his current MaylorTade R9's - I am looking for a set of JPX irons - Based on his budget probably need to be
an older model? - Also need to be regular flex / steel (his R9's have KBS 90R shafts) - If you are thinking of an upgrade, drop me a pm to discuss ...
Thank you

wrinkly_ninja

HCP
Local club/country
Stonelees Golf Centre, www.stonelees.com
Irons
mizuno JPX825 19°hy & mp clk 23°hy. mizuno jpx921 tour dg 120 stiff, Mizuno mp t20 52°&58°
Driver
Taylormade m1 9.5° kurakage x stiff, Titleist 913 3 Wood (C,3)- Diamana S+ Blue (s)
I am co contemplating an update. I currently have jpx 900 tour 8-pw and forged 5-7, modus 3 105 but unfortunately in stiff flex. Not sure on the actual date I'll be doing it either

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
Hello W_N ... Thanks for the reply - As you correctly surmised, my pal definitely needs a regular rather than a stiff shaft, but as it happens, just after I found him a set of JPX EZ Forged irons, he advised me he had found a set elsewhere & bought them! - I will post details of the set I now have here before I list them on the bay of E - I haven't really had a chance to look them over yet, but they look in decent shape
Back to your clubs, my set of JPX900 Tours sold in a day, so you should have no problem selling yours - What are you changing to? - I'm very impressed with the 919 Tours I bought ... Paul

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
I have now listed the set of irons mentioned above on the bay of E
JPX EZ Forged / 4-PW / True Temper XP105 R300 Regular shafts / 1x owner from new & in good condition (4 iron vgc / barely used)
If anyone here is interested, drop me a pm
Item no is 323939402184

NOW SOLD!

I also have my JPX919 Tour Forged 4 iron listed for sale there - Was built for use as a driving iron, so slightly longer than standard
and has a PX 7.0 shaft fitted (which is a bit "beastie" for me!) - Again, drop me a pm if interested
Item no is 323922534724

NOW SOLD!

Paul

Last edited:
Top Bottom