Incorrect shafts

HCP
Local club/country
Nizels
Irons
JPX 921 forged 6 - GW Project X LZ 6.0 blackout shaft
Driver
Cobra speedzone
Just a quick follow up on my issue, I spoke to Mizuno yesterday and they are building a new set for me and shipping them out next week. I guess it’s hard to imagine how many sets they actually build on a daily basis and mistakes sometimes happen. I would rather the mistake didn‘t happen to me but thats life, on the plus side of things I can now play a 7 iron anywhere from 105 yards to 165 yards with various different shots and had my best round of the year yesterday.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
JPX 921 Forged (4-PW)
I have emailed the fitter to ask for replacement clubs with the correct specifications. AMT was never discussed and I cannot justify paying so much for clubs when they are not perfect for my game. AMT might be a fantastic shaft but I would prefer consistency throughout the irons.

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919Tour 1 Deg up plus 1/2Project X LZ 6.5 4-PW
Driver
SIM MAX Tour AD XC 6 Stiff
I have emailed the fitter to ask for replacement clubs with the correct specifications. AMT was never discussed and I cannot justify paying so much for clubs when they are not perfect for my game. AMT might be a fantastic shaft but I would prefer consistency throughout the irons.
Sympathise with you, but in the court of law, if you have no evidence you don't have much of a leg to stand on with your fitter. Just before you push the button and demand DG X100 you'll find them heavier and stiffer than what you've got in the AMT, different beast, you might just be better with AMT X100.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
JPX 921 Forged (4-PW)
Thanks for your reply. I have thought long and hard about keeping them but as I’m only 21 I have a lot of power and speed in my swing which the heavier shaft would help channel into a more penetrating ball flight and increased accuracy.
In any case my credit card company has said that they are happy to refund the money if I cannot resolve things with the fitter.

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Driver
Ok sounds like you know whats happening with your swing. Decent of the Credit Card company. All the best

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
JPX 921 Forged (4-PW)
Just to update, fitter has agreed to send out replacement clubs with the DG x100 shafts as soon as possible.
Thanks everyone for the replies and advice on how to proceed.

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Driver
Just to update, fitter has agreed to send out replacement clubs with the DG x100 shafts as soon as possible.
Thanks everyone for the replies and advice on how to proceed.
This is great news!!! An excellent outcome for you given the evidence supplied.

Top Bottom