HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
After 6 months in the sin bin I’m back 😄
I’m also back in the Mizuno iron fold (although they’ve been put away in cotton wool for the winter and the crappy Titleists are out for the mud) New clubs:
MP221 7-PW
MP225 3-6, 2° weak lofts
Lovely 😍

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
After 6 months in the sin bin I’m back 😄
I’m also back in the Mizuno iron fold (although they’ve been put away in cotton wool for the winter and the crappy Titleists are out for the mud) New clubs:
MP221 7-PW
MP225 3-6, 2° weak lofts
Lovely 😍

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Titleist ............ really ! :eek:

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
LOL - He put down the Titleists and came back to Mizuno. The way I see it, he's just setting a good example for all those guys on the PGA Tour, who should do the same.
To be fair Dennis, I bought the T100s instead of the MP20 MMB that I really wanted because the lead in time was 2 weeks vs 6 months at the time. Thankfully Mizuno have sorted that to a great extent. Clubs have always been better 😄

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
To be fair Dennis, I bought the T100s instead of the MP20 MMB that I really wanted because the lead in time was 2 weeks vs 6 months at the time. Thankfully Mizuno have sorted that to a great extent. Clubs have always been better 😄
OK - We'll go back to making fun of you for using a brand that spell check always draws a red line under. ;-)

Top Bottom