HCP
WHS 4.2
Local club/country
Army GC & New Forest GC
Irons
Mizuno MP-68 (4-PW) or MX20
Driver
Driver Titleist TSi2 9.25* Kuro Kage Black 50s
What a frustrating game golf is! - We had our Senior Championships on Monday - Playing medal off white tees (0 - 20 handicaps - 21+ played stableford off yellows) - Hit the ball really well tee to green, but my putting was awful - Finished with 84 / 76 and only needed to hole a few putts to threaten 1st place which was won with 72 :rolleyes: - Played my usual Wednesday fourball today & registered round pre-play - 76 / 68 :mad: - Stupid, stupid game (or maybe stupid, stupid me!)

seanmor

HCP
WHS 15.5
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MP20 HMB 7-PW ProlectX LZ 5.5 115g
Driver
ST-X 200 10.5 deg Even Flow Riptide CB 5.0-A 50G flex shaft
My self and Greg Miller played yesterday at Dalmahoy on the East Course in the Mizuno Pairs Tournament,
out of the 86 pairs competing we finished in 46 place with a combined stableford score of 38 points the winning
pairs team score was 45 stableford points.
0CA0A34B-3E31-4246-93CB-362349CC82F9.jpeg

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Ballumbie Castle
Irons
Mizuno MP54 3-PW DG X100
Driver
Mizuno jpx 850 9.5* Speeder
Game of 2 half's today at the Dalmuir open.
45/36
Couldnt get a handle on the greens on the front but was hitting it well. Had 2 balls OB on the 8th for a 9. Then back in 4 over.
Adjusted gross of 79 for handicap. 😂. Stupid game..

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/4/53
Driver
ST180
After a busy July working as a rules official for four weeks in a row, it's time to concentrate on my own game and the upcoming club championships.

I need to get my handicap down a bit to ensure I get in to begin with as we play 36 holes a day in the open flight and there's not room for everyone but I got off to good start, playing qualifying rounds on Monday and Tuesday scoring 37 and 36 points respectively knocking 0.4 strokes off my handicap.

The conditions around here are as easy as they'll ever be though. The extremely warm summer has left fairways hard, easily giving 30 meters of extra distance on your drives and a stable footing for your approach shots. The dry rough isn't much of an issue either except when it won't help stop wayward shots.

Last edited:
Top Bottom