HCP
Local club/country
GC de Koepel, netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged KBS Tour Stiff 4-pw
Driver
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 set to 9.5
Hi guys,
Here in the netherlands the NGF (netherlands golf federation) post YouTube videos under the name golf.nl. They also visit courses around the country. Last time they came to my homecourse. Watch it.
Would love to see more stuff like this from all off you mizzi fans.

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I have to say it was a bit of a challenge to understand everything they were talking about despite the commonalities with other Germanic languages and golf jargon. :)

We have a couple of videos of our home club

You'll also find flyovers of all the holes here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJtvZ1pq_N16WBqtWCarAxQ/videos

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Since I play there much more often than anywhere else, I guess Killian Greens is my home course in Miami.

It'll never be known for being in spectacular condition. It'll never win any awards for the brilliant design, though I'd argue most of the holes are very memorable. It'll never be in contention to host any tournament more important than the Tuesday afternoon shootout. Many would call it a dog track, but it has a certain character that can't be denied. Not to mention, the new BBQ restaurant who is moving into the restaurant space is incredible. What else is there?

When I visit my adopted home of Jamaica, my home course will always be Constant Spring Golf Club. It's a links style course, 9 out and 9 back, but instead of being on the ocean, it's on the side of the mountains rising above the residential areas around Kingston. I think the most common compliment about Constant Spring is, "It's devilish!"

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Here's a Google Earth shot of Killian Greens, where i tend to play most. (attached)

In the middle is the clubhouse. You cross the road to the first tee. The first hole runs to the left of the lake. Then you cross the horizontal canal to play the 2nd. From there, it winds around intuitively until 9, which comes back to the clubhouse on the right side of the same lake as #1.

Number 10 tee is back on the same side as the clubhouse, slightly down the road around the gentle curve. The tiny little green near the road is a practice green with a bunker next to the #10 tee. The back 9 runs through the houses until it crosses the street again and plays 14 through 18.

As you can see, it's tight, with water and OB in play on nearly every hole.The greens are small, though not sloped much. The new owner has put a pretty good chunk of money into it and the condition has improved a lot. I wish I could tell you the improved conditions helped my game... ;-) KG1.JPG

Last edited:

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
Hi Dennis,
the description is very nice and I can certainly imagine the holes you described, however the attached google earth shot is missing. Maybe you can edit the post and insert it?

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I haven't heard of that site until now. Pretty interesting. The hole in the photo is actually #4, the number 1 handicap hole. Those 2 trees that cut into the fairway are just as evil as they look. It's often a driver and hybrid for me, sometimes even a driver and 3 wood. I generally think of it as a par 5 where the state of my game is now.

Top Bottom