Hmb irons

HCP
Local club/country
Pikefold golf club
Irons
Hmb
Just wondering if anyone could help, I’ve recently bought some hmb irons, used for 6 or 7 rounds and they have marked up pretty bad, anyone had any experience in this as well or anyone got any advice on how to clean?

GeoffMcC

HCP
Local club/country
Australia
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 HMB 4-PW
Driver
Titleist TS-1
hi David, I have just got my MP-20 HMB irons. No solutions for you, but do you mean rusting or scratches?

HCP
Local club/country
Pikefold golf club
Irons
Hmb
hi David, I have just got my MP-20 HMB irons. No solutions for you, but do you mean rusting or scratches?
No rusting mate, just slightly discoloured around the top of the irons. Great irons and this doesn’t affect the performance just more the look of them.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Only got my MP20 HMB irons 7,8,9 & PW on the 28th July and have only played 6 rounds with them..!
so far the polished chrome finish is holding up well and is not discoloured in anyway,
one reason for the lack of scuff marks on the sole of my irons could be that I tend to Be a sweeper of the ball
and seldom if ever take a divot, I also wipe each iron clean after a shot and once home rinse under a look worm
tap drying them with a soft cloth, and I never use any type of abrasive cleaners on them,

Would be helpful if you could post some photos of the discolouration that you have on your irons so we could get a better idea of just what it looks like..?

Cheers

John

F2ABB46D-30BF-4662-A1B1-D2C452ED184D.jpeg 80ED9204-5B2C-40FF-93D4-E65B75684108.jpeg

Top Bottom