Grayson Murray R.I.P.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
After feeling ill on the course and withdrawing from the tournament yesterday, it's just been reported that Grayson Murray passed away today. Details are not available yet. Wow, only 30 years old... So sad...

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Saunton / Puckrup Hall GC
Irons
243 Pro’s 3-PW +0.5" 2 degs up Tour Modus 105 S Scotty SM9Wedges 50, 54 & 60 Scotty putter 3-3-3-5
Driver
Taylormade Stealth 2+ Fujikura Ventus S-75
heard last night in the UK, as you say truly sad. Saw Webb Simpson’s interview which I thought was nice.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
You guys across the pond may have heard before the announcement on tv here a few hours ago, but apparently Grayson took his own life. It's so sad to wonder how a young man who conquered so much in his life, was sober for 8 months, engaged to be married and looking at such a bright future playing golf could look so far beyond all that to see a dark future he couldn't deal with.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Hi Dennis ... Sky Sports in the UK gave lots of coverage on this very sad story - It makes it even worse that he took his own life, which must be harder to deal with for his family & those around him? - As a Mizuno Staff player, I always looked out for him & like many, thought he had joined the big time with his win at the start of the season - RIP Grayson

Top Bottom