CH919Forged

HCP
Local club/country
Shandon Park NI
Irons
JPX 919 Forged 4-GW
Driver
Callaway XR 10.5 Project X Stiff
I never really know how tongue in cheek a lot of these surveys are supposed to be.

View attachment 10062
https://skilledgolf.com/tips/golf-course-closures/
as much as I really want to play golf, if it stops people saying well golf is open so xyz must open, then I'll keep my head down and stay in the house (not that there's much choice). I feel for anyone who's been affected by this pandemic. If those of us who are lucky enough to be able to, stay in do what we're told, maybe we'll come out the other side a bit quicker. As for anyone who's playing in Scotland... enjoy! My clubs are cleaned, oiled and tucked away waiting for the course to open.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I'm coming late to this thread, but approaching it from the back end.

Courses in Miami have been open for quite a while now, but what we've seen in just the last month is this.

All of a sudden, where they were putting people out one person to a cart, now they charge a $15 premium if you want a cart to yourself.

Bunkers had no rakes, but they are back now. Ball washers were covered with plastic bags and went dry, but are back in service now. The water coolers are back in their little enclosed stands. The rubber tubes that kept the ball from falling all the way to the bottom are now gone.

What I don't know is whether they are still cleaning the carts with disinfectant between use by each individual or not. In the case of our foursome, we have started carrying our own wipes again.

Top Bottom