Golf bag

HCP
Local club/country
Ormstown
Irons
Jpx919 forged
Driver
Callaway 815
Any one can help me find where can purchase this bag 2462ED28-390C-4C57-AAC4-85FF8D7696DE.jpeg

Last edited:

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
You might need to provide a bit more information on what you're looking for - at least I can't see any pictures or a link to a product.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
You might need to provide a bit more information on what you're looking for - at least I can't see any pictures or a link to a product.
Hi Halebopp,

The reason you may not be seeing any photos could be because of this problem that I highlighted in the General forum yesterday..?
try uploading a JPEG file and see if you get the same results as I've had,

John.

Hi Guy's

Is there a problem with uploading JPEG photo files to the forum..?

I've tried several times yesterday and today to post pictures on the W.I.T.B forum but every time I try to upload the JPEG files from my PC it looks like its loading them at the bottom of my post it then displays the loading bar going across the bottom of screen with the JPEG file number but once it finishes it cancels the file out and they don't load up..!

My two file sizes are 211KB & 249KB

Anyone got any idea why this is happening..?

John.

LOS

Local club/country
England
2 diff sizes 1<100k and 1> 200k
12.jpg

24.jpg
Are you using the "insert" image are you just copying the file to the forum? These are both .jpg extensions

Last edited:

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
2 diff sizes 1<100k and 1> 200k
View attachment 9455

View attachment 9456
Are you using the "insert" image are you just copying the file to the forum? These are both .jpg extensions
Hi, LOS

I'm using the (ATTACH FILES) on the bottom left hand side of the POST REPLY page I don't see anything that says (insert image)..where would I find that
on the page...?

I write my post then press the ATTACH FILES function it then opens up the folder on my PC and I double click the JPEG image that I want to upload,
at that point it starts to load my file at the bottom of the page and displays the progress bar along the bottom of the page when it finishes the upload
never gets uploaded..! and the JPEG file and its number have a score through it,

John

LOS

Local club/country
England
image.jpg
You should see the toolbar in your post. Click on the image the arrow is pointing at and a box will open for you to insert your file.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
View attachment 9457
You should see the toolbar in your post. Click on the image the arrow is pointing at and a box will open for you to insert your file.
Hi, LOS

For some reason that function was greyed out at the top of my page I've changed the page settings and it's now available to use,

Thank you for your help,

Cheers

John

HCP
Local club/country
Ormstown
Irons
Jpx919 forged
Driver
Callaway 815
214B9D5C-FDAA-41F4-810F-E9156FBEE11E.jpeg Looking for this bag called « limited colors » 2017?

Top Bottom