Going back to old clubs

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
I have fully restored clubs on my man room wall on racks. Shiny loveliness. MP14 1iron to SW fully rechromed and restored. MP32 2 to PW in mint condition. MP37 2 to PW in VGC. Pro MS1 persimmon 1,3,5 fully restored. Mizuno Bettinardi C01 putter, MPT105 putter. MP 600, 300S, T-Zoid Titanium drivers. But using JPX900 Hot Metal irons now 4 5 6 7 8 9 W G S L, with a ST180 driver, JPX 825 3W & 5W. I tried my blades and older F50 woods and MP600 driver the other day and it is just such hard work. I have to admit defeat sadly. But Chromoly irons have a great feel.

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
I have fully restored clubs on my man room wall on racks. Shiny loveliness. MP14 1iron to SW fully rechromed and restored. MP32 2 to PW in mint condition. MP37 2 to PW in VGC. Pro MS1 persimmon 1,3,5 fully restored. Mizuno Bettinardi C01 putter, MPT105 putter. MP 600, 300S, T-Zoid Titanium drivers. But using JPX900 Hot Metal irons now 4 5 6 7 8 9 W G S L, with a ST180 driver, JPX 825 3W & 5W. I tried my blades and older F50 woods and MP600 driver the other day and it is just such hard work. I have to admit defeat sadly. But Chromoly irons have a great feel.
Keep going to my MP53's they are part of me

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Post some pictures PLEASE!!!!!!!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Hasn't worked, just get a line through the title of the photo after it has loaded. Send me your email if you like and I can forward a couple of pics of the racked up blades Walker.
Regards
Smitty 😀😀
Sounds like your pic(s) are too large? - There is a size limit & I usually reduce the size of pics here to 800 on the longest side (?)
Paul

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
I have A levels in Mathematics and Physics but I am approaching 55 years of age and this is just a dark art to me.

My 30 year old half brother has a first class engineering degree and works for a Formula 3 racing team, but even he can't work out how to use the bloody i-drive on his BMW!!! 😁😁😁

Why do you have to be a 14 year old to work this bloody stuff out!!! ???

Sorry for the rant guys, I just get stressed with tech.

Steve "Jeremy Clarkson" Smith. 😁😁😁

Mr Walker Cup - If you wanna send your e-mail I will try to figure that out and send a couple.

Best regards guys, nil desperandum

Smitty 😀😀👍👍
Hi Smitty,

The image I've posted is 600 x 584 210KB it loaded up without a problem it could be the method you are using to post that's causing you the problems..!

Let us know how you are going about posting your pics and what method you are using and we may be able to help you.

Cheers
John

IMG_1216_01_01.JPG

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Thanks so much John, your irons are the ones I am gaming at the mo, they are lovely 😀👍.

I just use the attach files option under the composed message. It does load up then the attachment just gets a line through it and greyed out
Ok Smitty,

First of don't use the ATTACH FILES option to load a picture file..!

If you look along the top line above the box after you type your message you will see the little icon it's the seventh one along counting from the left that looks like a picture of a mountain with the sun in the top left corner, If you hover your mouse arrow over that icon it will say (Insert image (ctrl+P) if you then click on that icon it will open up a bigger box that says DROP IMAGE (or click here) click that box and open the file on your PC that has the picture you want to load then double click the picture and it should load automatically in to your post and Hey Presto job done..! :)

Let me know if that works for you..?

Cheers

John.

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
NEED!!!!!! Lovely selection from the collection :)

Top Bottom