DMT

HCP
Local club/country
Celtic Manor
Irons
JPX Tour 919 (5-PW) 50, 54 and 60 degree Vokeys
Driver
Ping G 10.5 Tour Stiff
Just had an email from Golf Support advertising the above.
Thought it might be of interest to some.

HCP
Local club/country
Elsham Golf Club, Lincolnshire
Irons
MIzuno JPX 919 Forged 4-GW
Driver
Mizuno ST180
I saw this and as a recent convert am very tempted. One company are doing it for £329 which seems to be a great deal. I wonder though if this is a "stock clearance" type deal pending a new release ?? Is there something bigger and better being imminently released does anyone know . While i'm here, what are peoples thoughts on the ST180 drivers ? Long ? FOrgiving ?? I play the Ping g400 max at the moment and am not a "worker" of the golf ball just looking for something straight and hopefully long as being a very modest hitter I look to get as much out of a driver as I can.

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
ST180 is the best driver I've ever played.

HCP
Local club/country
Elsham Golf Club, Lincolnshire
Irons
MIzuno JPX 919 Forged 4-GW
Driver
Mizuno ST180
I've just pressed the button on the ST180 Driver and Matching Fairway with Click Golf. Both for less than £315 using their RC10 promotion. Golfbidder have offered me £270 for the driver and hybrid that they're replacing too so only £45 for the upgrade. #jobsagoodun

Golfstyles

HCP
Local club/country
US
Irons
Mizuno MP-5
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900
I recently called Mizuno to inquire about new woods and the newly released photos of the prototype woods. Although they wouldn't tell me exactly that new woods (driver and 3/5) would be released, they all but assured me that I should expect Mizuno to show by the end of the year. I asked if they could say if the new models would be blue or black, and I think they're going to be black. I don't think new hybrids are being released, but i'm expecting the new driver soon for Christmas sales. I think they will look close to, if not exactly like the Japan-released Mizuno MP-1 and MP-2 drivers. So, i'm going to wait it out.

YOUR MOVE MIZUNO.

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
I recently called Mizuno to inquire about new woods and the newly released photos of the prototype woods. Although they wouldn't tell me exactly that new woods (driver and 3/5) would be released, they all but assured me that I should expect Mizuno to show by the end of the year. I asked if they could say if the new models would be blue or black, and I think they're going to be black. I don't think new hybrids are being released, but i'm expecting the new driver soon for Christmas sales. I think they will look close to, if not exactly like the Japan-released Mizuno MP-1 and MP-2 drivers. So, i'm going to wait it out.
New driver for Christmas?

Troll or crack addict?

Malky

HCP
Local club/country
Stranraer, UK
Irons
JPX825 Pro
Driver
Callaway Epic 10.5, Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65g, 04 flex
Does anyone know if this is an official Mizuno promotion or is it just a few retailers? I’ve looked on a couple of websites but they’ll only do the offer on clubs with the standard Tensei Orange shaft

Top Bottom